Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISA Communications / Scheduled Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Configured 4/6, MSM, sport wheels, PUP, and just got the call from Vegas. Super pleasant experience.
Since I live in a state they don't sell, I was offered at Home Delivery, but instead will take delivery in Kansas City,
and make a weekend out of it.
This is what buying a car should be like!

So...after receiving a VIN, the next step is waiting for a phone call, correct? I saw the OP received communication via email. I assume I won't know the ID/contact info of my ISA until they follow through with this intention: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date."

Configured 4/6, MSM, sport wheels, PUP, and just got the call from Vegas. Super pleasant experience.
Since I live in a state they don't sell, I was offered at Home Delivery, but instead will take delivery in Kansas City,
and make a weekend out of it.
This is what buying a car should be like!
That's my config and my day. And I'm also an out of state planning on getting mine in KC, though it won't take me nearly as long to get back as you. Is your VIN near 175xx? I've seen one in NY and one in NJ (collecting in PA) that are the same config and in that VIN-cinity.

ISA contact today...worked out financing and submitted trade-in deets. Very efficient process besides my own technological hurdles. Had to figure out how to turn off the auto-HDR feature when taking photos of my car to upload in the SMS trade-in applet...the photo sizes are limited to 4mb each. I probably missed the thread on that one.

In the end I’m left slightly bummed that it’s going to take a full 3wks to get from Fremont to eastern PA...but at least there’s a target now (5/2).

Got the Vegas call today (4/11). VIN assigned 4/6 from a 2/28 configuration. Was told 1-2 weeks for my delivery and discussed financial bits. Set for a Palm Springs/Cathedral City delivery.

Be patient for the call - the ISAs are probably swamped and have a lot of calls to make. The wait is almost over!

Got the ISA call today as well. Since I'll be picking up in Fremont, my earliest delivery date was Monday (pending I get my finances in order by the end of the week). Didn't expect things to move along that quick (Invite 4/6, Config 4/7, Instant-VIN).

Blue/19"/EAP FWIW.

Once I get everything finalized, I'll start looking for places to get my windows tinted... exciting times!

VIN assigned 04/07 in San Diego. Just called Tesla and they said ISA will probably reach out next week and delivery in about two weeks. I was hoping I could take delivery next week, since San Diego VIN to Delivery time has been 10-12 days on average based on the Invites spreadsheet. No other update, whether the car is in production, or ready to be shipped or anything else.

Oh well, need to be a little more patient...

That's my config and my day. And I'm also an out of state planning on getting mine in KC, though it won't take me nearly as long to get back as you. Is your VIN near 175xx? I've seen one in NY and one in NJ (collecting in PA) that are the same config and in that VIN-cinity.

Hi Omaha,
My VIN is 176XX. Scheduled my pickup in KC for May 4th. When is yours? Maybe I’ll see you there!

Got " the call " the car is ready to go at the Costa Mesa delivery center, just need to finalize my loan portion and delivery could be as soon as 4/14 ! super excited !

Nice! It's interesting that they called you a day before potential delivery, not around a week ahead as I thought they were generally doing. Raises my hopes that I could still get the call and the delivery next week!