Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISA Communications / Scheduled Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lucky! I got my VIN Saturday, but still haven’t heard anything. I did call in and gave them my phone number since I’m an alternate contact on the account. Hoping I hear from her tomorrow!

I did this yesterday (got my VIN on 5/2). I called in and checked on my contact info. I am glad I did since my wife's number was listed as primary in their system even though I am primary on the website. Straightened that out and I was told who my ISA is (no contact info) and that I should expect contact in 2-3 days. Forgot to ask days or business days. He may have been guessing because he also said they they usually reach out by email first and from reading here I see a lot of calls. Happy that I called, though -- I have more information now than before and my contact info is updated.

Configured 3/22. VIN few weeks later. Given 5/5 delivery date. Delivery pushed back until 5/8. Hope they keep that date. I no needed to move around a bunch of appointments to get it. Kind of frustrating that they seemingly don't know where there cars are in transit. I fully expect another call tomorrow telling me its still not ready. It makes it easier to take when they call lol

Configured 3/22. VIN few weeks later. Given 5/5 delivery date. Delivery pushed back until 5/8. Hope they keep that date. I no needed to move around a bunch of appointments to get it. Kind of frustrating that they seemingly don't know where there cars are in transit. I fully expect another call tomorrow telling me its still not ready. It makes it easier to take when they call lol
That sucks MB30. I’m hoping that doesn’t happen to me as I’m taking off work on the 8th to pick up my car. Even if they call me that morning, I’ll already be off work and wasting my vacation time. Also, partner driving from Palm Springs on the 7th to take me on the 8th. Please don’t delay mine! Lol

Could be worth calling the ISA line and asking. Might have to wait on hold for a while. They have been very busy and appear to be understaffed. When I spoke with my ISA on the 2nd, they still had slots open for delivery on the 15th at the Bellevue location on 20th st. As of today, the 19th was the earliest. If you get a VIN soon I think you still have a good chance to take delivery before the 31st. Good luck.
Thanks. If I get my VIN this week, hope I can find some delivery slot end of the month.

Did you financial estimate or the order information say when the delivery date was?
I was wondering if the estimate [with or w/o tax exemption] is generated based on your delivery date. If not, it doesn't really matter if we take delivery by end of the month, only pay up in advance and still take delivery early June. Not sure how the tax exemption works in this scenario. So many variables with the whole streamlined online process.

Thanks. If I get my VIN this week, hope I can find some delivery slot end of the month.

Did you financial estimate or the order information say when the delivery date was?
I was wondering if the estimate [with or w/o tax exemption] is generated based on your delivery date. If not, it doesn't really matter if we take delivery by end of the month, only pay up in advance and still take delivery early June. Not sure how the tax exemption works in this scenario. So many variables with the whole streamlined online process.
I believe the delivery date is important. When you take possession of the car is considered the sale date. My finance estimate didn't include the delivery date, but it did include the tax exemption. That might have been because I asked my ISA about it and they were confident I could take delivery in time. Two days later my ISA reached out to me to schedule delivery and it ended up being on the 19th. Looks like current openings at Bellevue might be on the 23rd or later.

I believe the delivery date is important. When you take possession of the car is considered the sale date. My finance estimate didn't include the delivery date, but it did include the tax exemption. That might have been because I asked my ISA about it and they were confident I could take delivery in time. Two days later my ISA reached out to me to schedule delivery and it ended up being on the 19th. Looks like current openings at Bellevue might be on the 23rd or later.
Okay, thanks for confirming that!

Checked account this morning @ ~6:30am CST (5/9) and noticed VIN (previously checked 9pm last night).
ISA emailed at 9:46am.
ISA called at 4:38pm.

FWIW ISA is based in Westmont, IL

Earliest available delivery window at Highland Park, IL is 5/31. Unfortunately I'm away on business so I can't send trade-in info. Hopefully this window doesn't slip much by the time I get back on Friday.

Reactions: emorog and rhummer