Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISO 2012 Model S Nose Cone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are available used on eBay. Price typically based on condition. The nose cone is easily repainted in high-gloss black. I have a 2013 without the parking sensors that was wrapped with carbon fiber. I use this one as a spare when I am repainting my other one to eliminate all the stone chips after a few years of driving. There is a used parts (Tesla) vendor in CA. Autobahn, they will have several to choose from.

These are available used on eBay. Price typically based on condition. The nose cone is easily repainted in high-gloss black. I have a 2013 without the parking sensors that was wrapped with carbon fiber. I use this one as a spare when I am repainting my other one to eliminate all the stone chips after a few years of driving. There is a used parts (Tesla) vendor in CA. Autobahn, they will have several to choose from.

Thanks for the info. I had checked ebay, but the ones available on it were in worse shape than mine currently is. I will check out autobahn although I'm on the east coast so I would have to have it shipped.