Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISO: 2014-2016 P85D/P100D

brumate

Apr 11, 2018
Indiana
hello,

I recently purchased a 2014 P85D CPO, fully loaded with 22k miles from Tesla back in March for 73k before I was rear ended by a semi and Pdestroyed. Tesla has since bumped up their CPO prices 10-15k and I have had zero luck finding a replacement.

I’m looking for the following:

Tesla P85D preferably but will entertain a P100D at the right price.

Must have the following:
-black exterior
-21” rims
-upgraded sound
-next gen seats

If anybody has any leads it would be much appreciated.

Markk993

May 16, 2016
Las Vegas
that is what i said and for the record I love the grey interior with the red...

Being that it is listed as a 2014 it also likely has the + suspension... but no sunroof also means no premium stereo... both are deal breakers for me...

Still think it is a great deal

Reactions: Don TLR

Don TLR

Jul 27, 2017
Apache Junction AZ

They drop 800 a day, can you time it right.. The second one ended up selling for 73 or 74 but it wasn't exactly what I wanted but I was keeping an eye on it.

IMG_0924.jpg
IMG_0785.jpg

Markk993

May 16, 2016
Las Vegas
They are still CPOs in the sense that they have a 4 yr warranty (or in some cases 2 yrs).... that compared to buying a 2014 privately is worth at lest the 4K you would spend for an ESA which covers slightly less and has a $200 copay

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC