Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

ISO Tesla Model 3 White Seats/Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all!

I just joined the Tesla family after years of obsessing and getting my own friends into electric vehicles. I now own a 2018 Tesla Model 3 with FSD already paid for and the many additions to the outside that makes it look really sleek thanks to the previous owner!

Unfortunately, the only thing this car didn't have is the white interior and I am looking to change that. I've used white seat covers and ABS plastic for everything but nothing looks nearly as good as OEM. For anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area, if you have the white seats and/or interior pieces for sale I'm definitely interested. If you're looking to swap into black interior I can definitely trade out as the interior is in fantastic shape.

If no one here has what I am looking for, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• 20201016_181430.jpg
    20201016_181430.jpg
    910.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 20201020_092250.jpg
    20201020_092250.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 100
Welcome to the family. I was in a similar mindset as you when I purchased my Tesla (wished I paid ~$1500 to go white with my MX). Your best bet would be to source the white seats/pieces on eBay/CL/this forum. It's very unlikely anybody with a white interior will want to swap unless you offered $$$. And yeah, all current seat covers look like seat covers, they will never look as clean as OEM.

Personally my advice to you is to save your money + time... instead embrace the black, throw some carbon fiber accents in, it can still look badass.

Reactions: VelociRabbitt