Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

ISO Used Model S 2016 or newer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I’m in the market for a new/used car.
Looking for a model S.
Would be interested in 2016 or newer.

Don’t need any bells or whistles (although I’m open to them!). Lower mileage is a plus.

This will be my commuting car.

Looks like a 2018 base S will run me around $65k after rebates, so I would want to pay at least $10k less (unless the upgrades are amazing) otherwise I’ll just buy new.

We’re going to the showroom tomorrow, but if anyone is selling in my price range, just let me know!

Thanks!!

Looking for a model S.

Don’t need any bells or whistles (although I’m open to them!). Lower mileage is a plus.

Looks like a 2018 base S will run me around $65k after rebates, so I would want to pay at least $10k less (unless the upgrades are amazing) otherwise I’ll just buy new.

We’re going to the showroom tomorrow, but if anyone is selling in my price range, just let me know!

Thanks!!
@Saroven when considering whether to buy a used 2016+ Tesla MS vs new, you should know that the free supercharging offer for buying with a referral is also something important to keep in mind when deciding.
You can always PM for referral code to get free supercharging for life.

Looking for a model S.

Thanks!!
Can you DM me and explain how you can get a new one for $65k?????

Can you DM me and explain how you can get a new one for $65k?????
@Goinglongg
If one qualifies for the federal tax credit of $7,500 and if buyer is a California native and meets the income eligibility requirements to qualify for the California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project, then one can buy a new model S 75D with no upgrades for close to $65k before taxes, title and registration fees.
Screenshot_20180303-152829.jpg

@Goinglongg
If one qualifies for the federal tax credit of $7,500 and if buyer is a California native and meets the income eligibility requirements to qualify for the California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project, then one can buy a new model S 75D with no upgrades for close to $65k before taxes, title and registration fees.View attachment 284162

Thank you! Would have been my exact reply...

We go to the dealership tomorrow. If I pull the trigger, I’ll be in touch about the referral code. Thank you!