Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISOFIX access points

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I did a test drive last winter, I felt that the ISOFIX was hidden very far under the seat, difficult to reach.

1. Has this been changed with the back seat upgrade this summer? I really need to know. If it is easier, we're really considering to replace our order to get the new back seats.

2. Is it easier to access ISOFIX with the included seats than the leather seats?

Thank you so much for quick answers! :)

When I did a test drive last winter, I felt that the ISOFIX was hidden very far under the seat, difficult to reach.

1. Has this been changed with the back seat upgrade this summer? I really need to know. If it is easier, we're really considering to replace our order to get the new back seats.

2. Is it easier to access ISOFIX with the included seats than the leather seats?

Thank you so much for quick answers! :)
I've got the late 2016 seats and don't have an issue attaching my child's seats using the isofix guides that the seat came with. Do you have guides as well?

No problems here, next gen leather seats, I installed my car seat base with the Isofix mount points. One side was trickier to latch than the other, but if you feel with your fingers, it's easy to feel the bars. If you look at how long the Isofix clips on the car seat bases, you can see they're long, designed for buried Isofix brackets.