Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISS had a leak caused by Russian orbital module

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And in other ISS news... NASA to send new $23 million toilet to International Space Station

This made me laugh, regarding how much easier to use this toilet is planned to be compared to the current unit, quote:

• "When the astronauts have to go, we want to allow them to boldly go," Jim Fuller, who helped develop the new toilet said during a press briefing last week.

Though it would be more grammatically correct to say “go boldly”. :D

And the article closes with this statement: “The toilet is expected to launch to the station Thursday aboard a Cygnus spacecraft”.

I immediately pictured the space toilet affixed to the nose of the Cygnus in orbit, just like the Tesla Roadster on top of the first FH mission. My wife commented, “The optics aren’t quite as interesting.”

• Funny
Reactions: Grendal
And in other ISS news... NASA to send new $23 million toilet to International Space Station

This made me laugh, regarding how much easier to use this toilet is planned to be compared to the current unit, quote:

• "When the astronauts have to go, we want to allow them to boldly go," Jim Fuller, who helped develop the new toilet said during a press briefing last week.

Though it would be more grammatically correct to say “go boldly”. :D

I'm sure Tom Cruise will appreciate this.