TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Issaquah, WA checking in - Delivery before EOY....

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by hiddengems99, Dec 16, 2012.

1. hiddengems99

hiddengems99 Member

...any other Issaquah Model S' yet?

Electrical is in - $360 (Surge Electric - 2 hours install), Waiting on VIN for Insurance - Geico - $800 a year, a bit more than my 2010 Lexus 350.

Black 85KW, 19" Leather, Tech, Panoramic, Studio Sound - #3966....

Talus area.

I hear there are delivery events on the 22nd and 29th - hope mine is at one of those...

2. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

I took delivery last Tuesday and I live in Bellevue, close to Lakemont and Issaquah. Good luck with delivery event and end of year delivery!

3. Saxena

Saxena Member

We live in Issaquah and just recently finalized. Delivery should be in April. Looks like we need to upgrade our electric panel to support HPWC.. Around $1000 - $2,000

4. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

There is one Sig in Highlands and one in Snoqualmie. Couple more P's in Highlands should be delivered by years end. Check out Robert Boston's reservation map.

5. Seattle

Seattle Member

I'm also near Issaquah/Bellevue and have possible delivery before end of year - at least they asked for the money. I didn't enter myself on the order list though, that felt a little too much like facebook postings that say "come rob me please I'm not at home" :)

Now that there are all these Issaquah S's I can be more anonymous.

Also @hiddengems99, I guess you had a good experience with surge electric - I need to find someone to run electrical.

6. hiddengems99

hiddengems99 Member

Still not delivered - finalized in 2012 - so get the credit for 2012, but it's been in Portland for 3-4 days at some trucking hub.

Hopefully today or tomorrow....

7. iridium

iridium Member

I'm looking at the end of this month/early Feb in Sammamish.

8. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

#8 ChadS, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    I just moved to the Issaquah Highlands, so my Roadster and Sig S are here now.

The first Tesla owner in the state, Senator Mullet, has a Roadster a couple of blocks from me. He also has an X on order.

My wife saw a white S nearby a couple of weeks ago. And yesterday while walking, we saw a Sig Red S (no doubt the one that Disco referred to) stop at a house about 3 blocks away after pulling out of our dead-end street...at first we thought our son was taking off in our car! Today as I drove past that spot in my Roadster, a teenager in a Honda honked and waved, so it looks like there are neighbors I will have to meet.

9. Blurry_Eyed

Blurry_Eyed MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761

Chad, did you get the house we saw each other at?

10. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

Oh yeah, I also saw a multi-red Model S at my house (before it was mine) once. I wondered whose it was...and was surprised when I saw Blurry because he has Sig Red. But he had a loaner that day. Yes, I finally got the house. Net-zero energy (though our cars may throw that off), goes way beyond 5-star Built Green, tons of recycled and reused stuff. Built by Japan's biggest builder (Ichijo), they are just getting started in the US. Well, before my house they did THIS project.

11. ModelX

ModelX Member

That looks really nice!