Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issaquah, WA checking in - Delivery before EOY....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...any other Issaquah Model S' yet?

Electrical is in - $360 (Surge Electric - 2 hours install), Waiting on VIN for Insurance - Geico - $800 a year, a bit more than my 2010 Lexus 350.

Black 85KW, 19" Leather, Tech, Panoramic, Studio Sound - #3966....

Talus area.

I hear there are delivery events on the 22nd and 29th - hope mine is at one of those...

I'm also near Issaquah/Bellevue and have possible delivery before end of year - at least they asked for the money. I didn't enter myself on the order list though, that felt a little too much like facebook postings that say "come rob me please I'm not at home" :)

Now that there are all these Issaquah S's I can be more anonymous.

Also @hiddengems99, I guess you had a good experience with surge electric - I need to find someone to run electrical.

I just moved to the Issaquah Highlands, so my Roadster and Sig S are here now.

The first Tesla owner in the state, Senator Mullet, has a Roadster a couple of blocks from me. He also has an X on order.

My wife saw a white S nearby a couple of weeks ago. And yesterday while walking, we saw a Sig Red S (no doubt the one that Disco referred to) stop at a house about 3 blocks away after pulling out of our dead-end street...at first we thought our son was taking off in our car! Today as I drove past that spot in my Roadster, a teenager in a Honda honked and waved, so it looks like there are neighbors I will have to meet.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I also saw a multi-red Model S at my house (before it was mine) once. I wondered whose it was...and was surprised when I saw Blurry because he has Sig Red. But he had a loaner that day. Yes, I finally got the house. Net-zero energy (though our cars may throw that off), goes way beyond 5-star Built Green, tons of recycled and reused stuff. Built by Japan's biggest builder (Ichijo), they are just getting started in the US. Well, before my house they did THIS project.