Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Permit applied by INNERSPACE ELECTRIC INC, the same folks as the Lynnwood SC in this thread.

upload_2017-11-4_22-2-18.png

upon looking into the detail the status is "Cancelled" (?) :(

Funny thing I was there just yesterday noticing some significant area in the middle of the parking lot fenced off for construction. Will upload a few screenshots from my blackvue later...

Clerical error entered for the wrong Fred Meyer? If it is a real location though it is safe to assume they won't put one in Snoqualmie only 14 miles away. Issaquah location won't be convenient for traffic to / from WA-18 and Snoqualmie Pass...

That is cool. two under construction in the Seattle area. Impressive. ( and the "canceled" noted in the report is an inspection that didn't happen)

Where is the other one? Neither seems to be on supercharge.info as I write this. (or are you counting Vancouver, WA, which is a suburb of Portland, 160 miles from Seattle?)

(Because I have a charger at home it doesn't help me at all, but I'm excited to have one so close...about 10 miles. It'll help Seattle area visitors, and people crossing the pass who aren't stopping in Seattle.)

-Snortybartfast

Last edited:
This is great news for long distance travelers passing thru Seattle on an I-90 routing. But I wonder about folks using highway 18 to make the Oly to Snoqualmie Pass routing. Might the new Issaquah unit actually be the talked about Bellevue location, with a North Bend location be the planned Snoqualmie station?

Where is the other one? Neither seems to be on supercharge.info as I write this. (or are you counting Vancouver, WA, which is a suburb of Portland, 160 miles from Seattle?)

(Because I have a charger at home it doesn't help me at all, but I'm excited to have one so close...about 10 miles. It'll help Seattle area visitors, and people crossing the pass who aren't stopping in Seattle.)

-Snortybartfast

Lynnwood Fred Meyer in this thread

Based off the size of this Issaquah project I am expecting 12 to 20 Stalls, notice it's in the MIDDLE of the parking area not at the ends against any curbs - meaning both Back-in and Pull-fwd. Just hope Ellensburg will grow bigger soon.

Whaaaaaaat? Where did this come from? Awesome, maybe Fred Meyer's really is stepping up their game and we will see SCs at nearly every one in the PNW. This doesn't eliminate my required stop at Ellensburg, but it might shorten it considerably to a quick bio break.

Reactions: zmarty
That is cool. two under construction in the Seattle area. Impressive. ( and the "canceled" noted in the report is an inspection that didn't happen)

Make that THREE! New 20 stalls superchargers in Bellevue Square

Finally we are getting the love from mothership to provide locals and out-of-towners supercharging. Greater Seattle had got to be the highest number of Tesla Vehicles per Superchargers metropolitan area anywhere in the world up until the recent surge. Now all of a sudden superchargers are showing up everywhere!

Anyone knows of location(s) in Seattle?

Reactions: zmarty
Drove by the site yesterday with absoultely no activities going on. Didn't see any transformers nearby, and only noticed exisiting utility lines marked. I am guessing they still have to do the dig on the surface to run the lines - pretty sure they haven't run the main power to the project yet. At this rate and the lack of progress on the permit status it's not looking good for opening before Thanksgiving.

Image00010.jpg Image00011.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: otter
One more photo from Saturday evening. Maybe the wood forms are for a curb for the pedestals? Along with this work area (about 20 parking spaces worth) is another staging area two rows to the north with more shipping containers. Orange paint marks on this pavement seem to be connecting the two areas.

Attachments

• E2B39A11-102F-400E-8ACA-EE376C25B4C0.jpeg
    E2B39A11-102F-400E-8ACA-EE376C25B4C0.jpeg
    511.2 KB · Views: 447
  • Informative
Reactions: otter