Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issue with my Slacker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Experienced same when we went out for breakfast this morning. When we placed a call to Support and were on hold it played an automated message about the Slacker outage issue and that it was known and being worked on. Didn't have to stay on hold to reach a person so that was a big improvement over the previous worldwide issue of not being able to access the Tesla App.

Experienced same when we went out for breakfast this morning. When we placed a call to Support and were on hold it played an automated message about the Slacker outage issue and that it was known and being worked on. Didn't have to stay on hold to reach a person so that was a big improvement over the previous worldwide issue of not being able to access the Tesla App.
It is up now

• Informative
Reactions: SMAlset
Interesting,
Only seems to work over LTE. Not on Wifi.
I tested it on our Model 3 and It worked.
Of course it is over LTE since WiFi isn’t enabled on Model 3s yet. Our Model S was on WiFi and still couldn’t login.
I backed out of the garage - it’ switched to LTE and slacker immediately started playing. Went for a little spin, and returned to my garage. It connected back to Wi-Fi & I got a loading error. Tried Tunein Streaming and it works fine over WiFi. Hmm?

While working now, Slacker is getting stuck in the middle of songs. It just stops, no indication there is any issue, no errors, nothing, just sound stops about every second song. Skipping to next song gets it going again. Almost seems like Tesla servers are not buffering enough.