Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issue with Tesla Financing, has anyone experienced this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a model 3 Monday this week and was approved for financing the same day but didn't accept because I was unsure of how much I would be putting down and if I was trading in my model S (tesla only ended up offering $15k for it so that was a no). Two days later my Tesla account showed credit application pending and so I reached out to my SA and she contacted Tesla for me. Later that night Tesla said I was conditionally approved and wanted pay stubs but before I had a chance to upload them now it says credit application pending again. My guess is that it either had to do with adding a trade in or because I was playing with the down payment options to see what my payment would look like. Has this happened to anyone else here?

Later that night Tesla said I was conditionally approved and wanted pay stubs but before I had a chance to upload them now it says credit application pending again
Had something like this happen to me. Got my trade-in stuff approved, did my finance app, finance was approved and I clicked to accept the terms. Went on to "We're drawing up your contract". A day later, it went back to "finance application pending". My SA had to reach out to the finance team, who had it fixed up within a few hours.

• Helpful
Reactions: strykeroz