Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issues post delivery

Paint or other issues with the car spotted during/ after collection

• No issues to be concerned about

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Minor issues not requiring fixing eg missing items

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Car need booking in

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering the percentage of people who have issues with their car and had booked their m3 in at the sc.
Had a SC visit today (was booked on 23rd August) in Birmingham. It was for a minor Paint scratch and the rear drivers side door is misaligned slightly at the bottom. Arrived at 8am, they quickly (3 mins) had a look, agreed it needed fixing, and then booked me in to have it fixed on the 21st Oct. I Drove from Leicester (home) to Birmingham then to Derby (work)! 2hrs 30mins driving for 3mins for then to be given a October time slot! It will be in for 7days and you get a loaner car, what ever that is?

I had issues with:

(1) warped seal around the boot
(2) mis-aligned rubber trim on the driver’s window
(3) badly misaligned rear door

(1) and (2) were fixed at a SC visit, which was meant to take 1.5 hours but ended up taking 4 hours. They couldn’t fix (3) during that time, so it’s going back in next month. They’re also going to look at mis-aligned silver trim on the other rear door, and the driver’s door now makes a scraping sound when opened / closed.

My car went to Dartford on Wednesday, I should get it back Tuesday they say. Driver door, frunk lid and boot lid alignment issues. Also some minor paint issues. I've got a S 90D as a loan car - very nice.
SMS communications with Dartford very good, response within 10 mins. Drop off very efficient, they marked the car with wax (?) pen to highlight the issues.