Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issues with entertainment system

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to the forum to apologize if this is redundant. After a firmware update over the summer for self driving, my entertainment UI has been awful. 1) I have to reset my siriusxm connection 3-4x/week. Takes multiple resets. 2) I no longer have an option to direct tune stations. Annoying but easily solvable I'm sure? 3) After a recent update, all my favorites are now recents (even though they star is highlighter for faves) and a bunch (25) of non checked edm stations from spotify are in my favorites and I can't remove. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Wol747
I don’t have the reset issues with SXM like you’re facing, but do have the faves disappearing.
You can make them re-appear by unchecking the star and then re-checking. They will at some point disappear again, but I’ve gone a week+ before they do. Def a problem with the recent .48.xx updates.

I don’t have the reset issues with SXM like you’re facing, but do have the faves disappearing.
You can make them re-appear by unchecking the star and then re-checking. They will at some point disappear again, but I’ve gone a week+ before they do. Def a problem with the recent .48.xx updates.
Thanks for this! How do I get rid of the spotify edm channels that have no checked stars and are showing up there? When I asked the tech who came out to do my update a few months back he said it's a known issue "and would be fixed very soon." Obviously didn't happen.