Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issues with TuneIn playback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had problems before with TuneIn...most are minor.
However the most recent couple of "upgrades" add some new features as well as bugs. The new features include being able to playback at 1.25, 1.5 and 2x normal speed. Youtube has been able to smoothly change these speeds for years.
But I hear all sorts of glitches now with this new feature and I don't even need to be changing the playback speed.
Are others hearing this?

For example, I get into the car and a podcast resumes and starts playing from where it left off before. I shift into reverse and the audio skips back 1-2 seconds. Coincidence? It has happened 2 or 3 times. Other times it happens when I've done nothing.

I've had it skip a few seconds , but that's the least annoying bug ever.

What is funny is if I play TuneIn with a multiplier, and switch over to USB source, my USB audio (music) will play at that same speed

I've had it skip a few seconds , but that's the least annoying bug ever.

What is funny is if I play TuneIn with a multiplier, and switch over to USB source, my USB audio (music) will play at that same speed

Funny? Or a feature?

Yesterday I had a podcast suddenly skip back ~2 -3 seconds with no user operation at all. Just spontaneous.
It also skipped back when changing speeds. But not all the time. Just once.