Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issues with Web Browser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 Model X series car and my browser stop working once every few days. I use the broser to display information from CNBC and other sites such as yahoofinace.com to view steaming information. Once every few days the browser reverts back to tesla.com site and crashes within a few minutes. The only way for the browser to acess any website site is to perform a soft reset suing the eight and left buttons on the wheel, which takes approximately 2 minutes.

Clearly, this appears to be a software issue with utilization of cache but Tesla has been unable to resolve this issue. I wanted to see if any other Tesla cars are facing the same issue.

Reactions: Genie
Clearly, this appears to be a software issue with utilization of cache but Tesla has been unable to resolve this issue.

Maybe not the best solution for an inherently crappy browser, but have you tried clearing the browser cache with some frequency, (maybe once a week), through the "Clear Browser Data" feature in: Controls → Service?

20220413_124232.jpg

Reactions: Darmie
Upvote 0