Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Issues with window and display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First off I want to say that I absolutely love my new Tesla. I have the model 3 performance and just have a couple of issues.

Yesterday my passenger side window was down when I got in the car and to get it to close I have to hold the button until it is all the way closed. if I let go it goes back down.

The other issue I have seen on here before but just curious how many times the screen goes black. Mine goes black at least three times a week and has done more than once in a day. Is this something that I need to worry about.

Thanks in advance for any replies, I love this community and it is a big reason why I bought the car.

The other issue I have seen on here before but just curious how many times the screen goes black. Mine goes black at least three times a week and has done more than once in a day. Is this something that I need to worry about.

My rear view camera screen goes black occasionally when shifting into reverse. I spoke to Mobile Service about this and was told it should be fixed in a future update. I have an appointment this week at the SC and I'm going to ask them again about it.

By any chance, have you performed a reboot to see if it corrects any of the issues you are experiencing ?

Congrats on your new 3 and Welcome to the forum !!!

My rear view camera screen goes black occasionally when shifting into reverse. I spoke to Mobile Service about this and was told it should be fixed in a future update. I have an appointment this week at the SC and I'm going to ask them again about it.

By any chance, have you performed a reboot to see if it corrects any of the issues you are experiencing ?

Congrats on your new 3 and Welcome to the forum !!!
Thanks yes I have to reboot every time the screen blacks out at least that's what I was told

First off I want to say that I absolutely love my new Tesla. I have the model 3 performance and just have a couple of issues.

Yesterday my passenger side window was down when I got in the car and to get it to close I have to hold the button until it is all the way closed. if I let go it goes back down.

Thanks in advance for any replies, I love this community and it is a big reason why I bought the car.

For the windows do a reboot then open the window keeping constant down pressure on the window switch until 15 seconds after it’s fully opened. Then close the window keeping constant up pressure on the switch until 15 seconds after after it’s fully closed. This should reset the window.