Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It’s happening... used market price adjustments

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I have previously posted, I am in the market for a Model X. The used market price adjustments took place on 2 particular vehicles I viewed before. I am still leaning towards new, but I am bit more optimistic I can a used 100 x long range model between $65-$70k range with a desirable configuration. BTW dealers have no idea, they will find out the hard way LOL.

Here here are the 2 cars

Tesla pics attached

Attachments

• 953063C3-6253-4028-ACAD-2BB0170B497B.png
    953063C3-6253-4028-ACAD-2BB0170B497B.png
    356.1 KB · Views: 224
  • E6704247-5BDE-4BBF-878A-DF2A01884827.png
    E6704247-5BDE-4BBF-878A-DF2A01884827.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 212
These type of deals come up daily. I would have jumped on the blue, but I’m holding out another month to see what Tesla does on its
New inventory to meet sales goals.

BTW both of above the cars have enhanced autopilot, because they are 2017 would need to pay the $2k FSD fee to enable.

Just a heads up that somebody on a reddit thread made the suggestion that Tesla may be deactivating EAP and/or FSD (they weren’t clear and didn’t offer any evidence) similar to how they’re removing unlimited Supercharging on the ‘16s that had it.

It sort of seems like double-dipping, but it’s their car and they can do whatever the hell they want with it.

Just be sure to confirm it’s got EAP and/or FSD and not “has the hardware CAPABLE of...”

Just a heads up that somebody on a reddit thread made the suggestion that Tesla may be deactivating EAP and/or FSD (they weren’t clear and didn’t offer any evidence) similar to how they’re removing unlimited Supercharging on the ‘16s that had it.

It sort of seems like double-dipping, but it’s their car and they can do whatever the hell they want with it.

Just be sure to confirm it’s got EAP and/or FSD and not “has the hardware CAPABLE of...”

all their used cars show AP only, no EAP/FSD

^^ Yep I think that means any used car with AP2+ only has basic AP (Autosteer/TACC) now? Like if you got one new?

So they wouldn't even have blinker-triggered auto lane change... which is a feature even 2014 AP1s have. Tsk tsk.

Regarding the 2 vehicles above, I had a search filtered by enhanced autopilot. I assume that it is FSD hardware ready so you would just need to enable it. I have heard costs for activating is $2K.

I really hope my assumption is correct.

Doesn't surprise me they're removing EAP and FSD. They want anyone who wants those features to buy the new, redefined "FSD" that is actually achievable and not the old definition of FSD which won't happen for 10+ years.

Regarding the 2 vehicles above, I had a search filtered by enhanced autopilot. I assume that it is FSD hardware ready so you would just need to enable it. I have heard costs for activating is $2K.

I really hope my assumption is correct.

If they have basic AP then FSD will cost you $6000. If they have no AP software at all, AP is $3000 and FSD is $6000 over that.

IMO they are doing this to avoid having to upgrade those vehicles to AP3 at no cost.

Appears they are also removing Homelink.