Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It’s like Tesla isn’t in the business of selling cars!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just here to vent, I guess. I ordered a demo MR Blue/Black/Aero on 3/14 with free paint upgrade and a price adjustment for the mileage. The car was actually at the showroom. I have sat in it. The salesman didn’t enter the price adjustments that day, and then had the next 4 days off. After 4 trips to the showroom, and several different excuses as to why no one else other than my sales man could enter the price adjustments, he returned to work and entered them this morning. Now, someone somewhere else has to reflect the changes in my account. I’m told that will take 24-48 hours. Only then can they generate the purchase agreement for me to send to my bank.

It’s like each step is designed to be wrapped in red tape. My car has been prepped and waiting for days now, and I drive by it each day to work, yet I am in Tesla’s delivery purgatory. My wife and I work opposite schedules, and I work rotating days off, which means we only have shared days off together a couple of times a month. After tomorrow, we don’t share a day off until 4/20!

Sorry....venting over.

Reactions: neroden