Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It finally happened, now I'm looking for paint shops in Tucson. Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parking far away from other cars wasnt enough, some dummy clipped my front end and didn't leave a note. The damage looks mostly cosmetic. Now I want to find somewhere to fix it in Tucson or maybe Phoenix. Any recommendations?

IMG_20180524_085801.jpg

Make sure the sensor bracket under the sheet metal wasn't damaged. If it was, you may have to replace the sheet metal. Sorry to be such a pessimist, but my Model 3 has been in the shop for 6 weeks waiting for a plastic body part.
I get the pessimism. I've checked and the senor is still working and there doesn't appear to be any damage below the bumper, so I have some hope that I can escape needing parts. If I can't escape parts I'll be driving a rental for a while.

Sorry to hear that... some people are terrible :( I took my old BMW to Formula 1 Collision Center and had an excellent experience there.

596 E 23rd St, Tucson, AZ 85713
(520) 369-4291
Thanks gtmotor, I reached out for a quote from Formula1.

relax ... 3 deep breaths (maybe 10 - slowly) wait for a month or two - see how many people notice - seriously

another tip - for sure, don't use insurance money to fix

Put the money toward future re-paint job. You might want that custom paint job some day.

That is solid life advice all around. I'm going to get some quotes and see what the experts say it will cost, then decide if it's worth it for me. I might delay and put money towards one of those fancy protection films on the bumper when I decide I've had enough of looking at it. I already love the stock color so I don't see myself changing it. I had noticed a rock chip or two previously so it would be nice worrying less about those.

• Love
Reactions: Brando