Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

It is really damn cool!

Do you think it is neccessory to prepare a key cover or protect shell for your Tesla car key?

• Total voters

Elice

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
HK
I received these pictures from my best friend"Bender"
He told me that it is hardly for him to believed how the key case important it is for your Car key.
Yesterday,he felt so excited that the key case saved his key fob.I asked what was happening?
He told me that when he was out of the office and suddenly his Model X car key dropped out of his pocket in the car ran it right over!
Fortunately,it saved the key case by the protector shell.
Now the car key fob still works!!
Want to share with the other Tesla owners.
If you also have amazing experience with your key fob,you also can share below.
key case.jpg

key cover.jpg
save key fob.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC