TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

It is really damn cool!

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Elice, May 23, 2018.

?

Do you think it is neccessory to prepare a key cover or protect shell for your Tesla car key?

1. Yes ,absolutely need it.

57.1%
  2. No,just using without any covers

42.9%
  1. Elice

Elice Banned

I received these pictures from my best friend"Bender"
    He told me that it is hardly for him to believed how the key case important it is for your Car key.
    Yesterday,he felt so excited that the key case saved his key fob.I asked what was happening?
    He told me that when he was out of the office and suddenly his Model X car key dropped out of his pocket in the car ran it right over!
    Fortunately,it saved the key case by the protector shell.
    Now the car key fob still works!!
    Want to share with the other Tesla owners.
    If you also have amazing experience with your key fob,you also can share below. key case.jpg
    key cover.jpg save key fob.jpg

2. Tiger

Tiger Active Member

You need a faraday cage to protect your car and yourself from the signals.

3. Elice

Elice Banned

I also have one,works well,no signal worries.