Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It pains me to announce that my yearly low tire pressure notification has arrived

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sensed my tires today seemed low based on road feel and found them at 40psi. It was on the cool side this morning and been having condensation on the roof, windshield and rear window for the last few mornings. Temps going back up to 90s+ so sure it will be short lived. No pressure warning yet though. But yes, Winter is coming....(loving that show ;)).

Strange that you are getting low pressure warnings at 41, as that's not far at all from the recommended pressure of 42. I see a 40-45 psi range (40 when "cold" in the morning e.g. 72F in my garage after sitting all night, 45 when I arrive home in the evening after driving 35 miles in the "heat" e.g. 85 F). I've already got a few reduced regen dots in the morning after it sits over night at ~70 F in the garage. They go away quickly once I get moving though.

Strange that you are getting low pressure warnings at 41, as that's not far at all from the recommended pressure of 42. I see a 40-45 psi range (40 when "cold" in the morning e.g. 72F in my garage after sitting all night, 45 when I arrive home in the evening after driving 35 miles in the "heat" e.g. 85 F). I've already got a few reduced regen dots in the morning after it sits over night at ~70 F in the garage. They go away quickly once I get moving though.
Yeah, I thought it was a little odd as well. The alert stayed on for the entire 30 min. drive, but after I parked and drove again it went away.