TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

It seems that 5 Model Ses have already been sold/registered in Norway in July 2013!!!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Benz, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Benz

Benz Active Member

It seems that 5 Model Ses have already been sold/registered in Norway in July 2013!!!

Here is a link of a Norwegian website: http://ofvas.no/bilsalget/bilsalget_2013/bilsalget_i_juli/

Maybe our Norwegian friends can explain what really has happened.

I would really appreciate that, thanks.

2. Right_Said_Fred

Right_Said_Fred Model S - Sig. 283 EU

Probably demo cars

3. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Uhm... where does it say Model S? It could be Roadsters. There have been a few US Model S's importet and converted to EU specs too, at least two that I know of (one individual, one by Ferdinand Motor a firm in Bergen). Also, like pointed out above, could be the demo cars registered by Tesla themselves. I'm 100% certain there have been noe deliveries to customers yet.

4. Eikrokei

Eikrokei Member

The list tracks registrations, not sales. I'm fairly certain that the 5 Model S' are the Eu spec demo cars that were delivered to the Oslo store in early July.

5. Benz

Benz Active Member

You guys are right: demo cars.

6. Benz

Benz Active Member

There was one registration of a Tesla Model S in July in The Netherlands as well. Probably a demo car.