Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IT Works!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car recently upgraded to 50.3 and everything works - rain sensing wipers, easy exit, streaming audio. tunein. Streaming audio and tunein have been an issue since the car was purchased in early November, 2017 and posts here about drop outs, loading errors and other issues date back for over a year. Keep the updates coming!

A few suggestions:

1. Improved blind spot monitoring - car only detects a car when it is right next to you, way too close to change lanes.
2. Faster browser - know this is in the works
3. Improved navigation, ability to pick a charger to stop at, round trips, multiple stops - ideally using Google navigation
4. Apple Carplay and Android Auto

Car recently upgraded to 50.3 and everything works - rain sensing wipers, easy exit, streaming audio. tunein. Streaming audio and tunein have been an issue since the car was purchased in early November, 2017 and posts here about drop outs, loading errors and other issues date back for over a year. Keep the updates coming!

A few suggestions:

1. Improved blind spot monitoring - car only detects a car when it is right next to you, way too close to change lanes.
2. Faster browser - know this is in the works
3. Improved navigation, ability to pick a charger to stop at, round trips, multiple stops - ideally using Google navigation
4. Apple Carplay and Android Auto

Awesome! I'm still on 50.2 and the TuneIn "Loading Error" (mainly with podcasts) is worse than ever. I'll keep my finders crossed that the next update makes things a little better.

Reactions: cmarshack