Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Italy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IKEA Ancona seems to have been out of order for quite a while (or has never worked?). It is quite important to tourists and more than just a disappointment. Would it help if someone from the Tesla Italy community made a call to IKEA to inquire and politely but insistingly ask for service..? That would be so great! Unfortunately the weblink to the contact details of the IKEA call centre does not even work (in my browsers)...

Or, google speech:

IKEA Ancona sembra essere stato fuori uso per un bel po '(o non ha mai funzionato?). E 'molto importante per i turisti e non solo una delusione. Sarebbe utile se qualcuno della comunità Tesla Italia ha fatto una chiamata a IKEA per chiedere educatamente ma insistingly chiedere il servizio ..? Sarebbe così grande! Purtroppo il weblink ai recapiti del call center IKEA non ha nemmeno funziona (nel mio browser) ...

Grazie due mille!

Kees

@Keezje

If you give me the phone number of Ikea Ancona I can call them and ask for information about their charging facilities.

This should be the phone nummer:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 294
Sorry I called but I didn't manage to talk with the operator. Anyway the recorded voice suggested to go on http://www.ikea.it for more info.

I would like to add that by calling that number and pushing button #2 you can talk in English to the operator. So you can try also if I very much doubt that you will manage to talk to the operator.

Last edited:
Sorry I called but I didn't manage to talk with the operator. Anyway the recorded voice suggested to go on http://www.ikea.it for more info.

I would like to add that by calling that number and pushing button #2 you can talk in English to the operator. So you can try also if I very much doubt that you will manage to talk to the operator.

I will send Pm with name+number of the responsible person.

If you grant me the rights to do so -;)

Thanks a lot for your effort, Raffy. I'm reading now in the Dutch / Belgium pages that Edi99 received an IKEA e-mail meanwhile, saying that it has to do with a change of operator (electricity supplier) which may take some more weeks.

(Which triggered my question if meanwhile we can enjoy the delights of Swedish meatballs by candle light..?)

Cheers!

Dear Tesla friends, I'll travel to Cles in the Dolomites. The last supercharger (I come from the Netherlands) is St Anton. From St Anton to Cles is 270km. I need a charger point somewhere in the North of Italy for my Tesla model S. And is it possible to pay with a MasterCard credit card?

Ciao

Does anybody know what the status is of the first Italian Supercharger being installed near Dorno (close to Milan) ?

Dorno Ovest (Shell)
Autostrada A7 Milano-Genova, KM 33, 27020 Dorno Pavia

Update - Passed by last week and took some pictures. Still work in progress - 6 chargers on each site of the highway. The connecting Autogrill is not on of the most modern type -;)

Attachments

• DSCF1551-2.jpg
    DSCF1551-2.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 681
  • DSCF1554.jpg
    DSCF1554.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 658
  • DSCF1559.jpg
    DSCF1559.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 676
  • DSCF1563.jpg
    DSCF1563.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 663
  • DSCF1572.jpg
    DSCF1572.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
Hi there.. Duplicate post on suggestion:

Hi there,

I would be incredibly grateful if I could get some advice from my fellow EU Tesla fans.

I am picking up my Tesla in Tilburg and bringing it to Malta. I will be auto railing it to Allesandria and would need to charge it somewhere around Genoa. From there, I will be boarding a ferry from Genoa to Palermo and the drive from Palermo to Pozzalo is a long 280km hence the need to charge it in Genoa (or somewhere in Sicily).

Would anyone know an EV friendly hotel or charging station that wouldn't require an ENEL card in Genoa or anywhere in Sicily?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hi there,

I would be incredibly grateful if I could get some advice from my fellow EU Tesla fans.

I am picking up my Tesla in Tilburg and bringing it to Malta. I will be auto railing it to Allesandria and would need to charge it somewhere around Genoa. From there, I will be boarding a ferry from Genoa to Palermo and the drive from Palermo to Pozzalo is a long 280km hence the need to charge it in Genoa (or somewhere in Sicily).

Would anyone know an EV friendly hotel or charging station that wouldn't require an ENEL card in Genoa or anywhere in Sicily?

Hi,
you can look at the following link to find different charging stations.
Colonnine elettriche di ricarica per veicoli elettrici - Go Electric Stations
'http://www.goelectricstations.it/'

I gues the stations from from Nissan and Reanult are free
Michele

Hi there,

I planned my trip last month, but now I have an Enel/Hera card. Your lucky, I was informed just today that IKE Genoa now has 22kW chargers. YOu need an IKEA Family card (Is free to get, so you could get it maybe on your way to Genoa in the NEtyherlands?)
IKEA Genova: charge point in Genova

edit: I just read you allready commented there....

pvh: Thank you for the information. Much appreciated.

How did you get the ENEL card? I will be doing a lot of trips up from Malta and would love to have access to one.

Get these forms, fill in, add copy of your passport and mail to [email protected].
When received use this App to find non-occupied charge points (most seem to be 22kW) or use this website.
The way it works is pretty easy - you do not need it - but here is the manual for the charge points.

There is an alternative website with charge locations (also including non-Enel options like Nissan and Renault), but I've found this one to be less reliable. Nevertheless it's helpful in area's where there is no Enel-option.

I've been at 12 different charge points (out of a total of 437 in Italy) in various towns and have found the information on the app very reliable. Usually only a very small percentage is occupied - just now only 7 out of these 437 -;). You might appreciate a longer than-usal Type2 cable - 7 meter minimal, given parking limitations in many locations.

Google will help translating these Italian documents - as far as needed. Enjoy your Tesla !

Last edited:
Get these forms, fill in, add copy of your passport and mail to [email protected].
When received use this App to find non-occupied charge points (most seem to be 22kW) or use this website.
The way it works is pretty ease - you do no need it - but here is the manual for the charge points.

There is an alternative website with charge locations (also including non-Enel options like Nissan and Renault), but I've found this one to be less reliable. Nevertheless it's helpful in area's where there is no Enel-option.

I've been at 12 different charge points (out of a total of 437 in Italy) in various towns and have found the information on the app very reliable. Usually only a very small percentage is occupied - just now only 7 out of these 437 -;). You might appreciate a longer than-usal Type2 cable - 7 meter minimal, given parking limitations in many locations.

Google will help translating these Italian documents - as far as needed. Enjoy your Tesla !

Thank you for these informations.