Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Italy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buongiorno a tutti! I'd love to continue in Italian, but hopefully someone will be able to help me in English.

I'll be heading to Italy in a couple of months, to Pesaro, and although I'm happy doing the trip on superchargers only, the last SC is a little bit too far from Pesaro for comfort, and I'd like to pick up a charge while I'm there. I'm not at all sure that I'll be able to get access to a domestic socket, but it appears that the local Nissan dealer has a Type 2 available.

My question is: does anybody know from experience whether they're likely to allow a random Tesla driver to make use of their charge point? (I'm happy to pay if required.) Would someone with better Italian than me care to call them and ask for me? (0721 433260). Thanks aplenty in advance!

Funziona! provato brevemente in pausa pranzo... parcheggio perpendicolare perfetto fra due auto strette... e Spotify premium con ID della Tesla gratis... basta attendere 3 minuti che venga creata prima di riaprire Spotify...

non c'è SUMMON, ma attendono le autorizzazioni legali per l'Europa, come chiarito nel PRESSKITT di oggi... pazienza penso per pochi giorni...

Scanred
La configurazione di Spotify la fai con la wi-fi attiva, oppure solo con i 3g?
Non riesco a far funzionare Spoty, con nessun tipo di account...
Forse resettare'?...
Molte grazie

Quando l'ho attivato ero in un piazzale senza WIFI:.. solo 3g... ricordo di aver notato che (andando in App) non era già loggato, ho semplicemente indicato LOGIN ma senza immettere nulla. Se tu intanto invece hai già immesso altri dati come ID o password, ti conviene RESET e torna l'ID della Tesla (con passwordo non in chiaro e non messa dall'utente, ma già inserita) Nella mia il tutto è andato a buon fine dopo il SECONDO tentativo, non al primo... Se ti riesce bene, se no ricorda il vecchio trucco del RESET di sistema dello schermo, tenere premuti contemporaneamente e per circa 8 secondi ENTRAMBE le rondelle girevoli sui due lati del volante.. spero tutto ok poi...

aggiornamento android App Tesla oggi: compare per la prima volta SUMMON (più esattamente alle notifiche si aggiungono anche quelle di Summon). INteressante, ma non penso che abbiano sbloccato già Summon in Europa per le auto... quindi suppongo sia per adesso solo aggiornamento APP, ma domani OVVIAMENTE scendo e provo vicino all'auto... non si sa mai si dovesse muovere... ;-)

Buongiorno a tutti! I'd love to continue in Italian, but hopefully someone will be able to help me in English.

I'll be heading to Italy in a couple of months, to Pesaro, and although I'm happy doing the trip on superchargers only, the last SC is a little bit too far from Pesaro for comfort, and I'd like to pick up a charge while I'm there. I'm not at all sure that I'll be able to get access to a domestic socket, but it appears that the local Nissan dealer has a Type 2 available.

My question is: does anybody know from experience whether they're likely to allow a random Tesla driver to make use of their charge point? (I'm happy to pay if required.) Would someone with better Italian than me care to call them and ask for me? (0721 433260). Thanks aplenty in advance!

I don't know if you still need some help after more than one month....I am sorry, I don't read this forum so often.
If you want to charge in Italy you can use the Hera/Enel charge stations, there are more than 500 points mostly in center/north Italy but you need a card.
You can buy the card easily on this web site : Mobility - DUE ENERGIE - Duferco Group

In any case if you want, I can ask the Nissan dealer!.
Let me know.
Michele

SUMMON in Italia !

E' appena arrivata oggi la opzione SUMMON anche in Europa e in Italia!

se ne parla con dettagli qui:
http://www.teslaforum.it/showthread.php?tid=262&pid=1244#pid1244

la nuova funzione consente comodi parcheggi in garage e movimenti dell'auto ANCHE SE NON SIETE DENTRO ALLA GUIDA !

da fantascienza :) ma reale, la prima volta che lo provi hai il fiato sospeso dalla meraviglia di vedere la TUA auto che si muove e in perfetta autonomia ma con nessuno dentro !

Certo, in aree private e con prudenza, sempre !

Scan

Hi I'll visit your beautiful country in July. I will be using the SC's until Arezzo, but then I go to Rome. On the latest Tesla SC map, I see a SC coming around Rome. Anybody has more information about it?
If no SC will be ready before July, can you confirm how I can get (yet another) charging card to charge at the ENEL spots?
I plan to charge once or twice around the Vatican. I'd be happy to know which charging point is the easiest with such a big car and 21" wheels... :) (I hesitate between "Piazza Del Risorgimento", "Parcheggio Mercato Trionfale" on via Tunisi or Piazzale Clodio). The hotel I chose has no charging possibility :(
Grazzie Mille!

Hi I'll visit your beautiful country in July. I will be using the SC's until Arezzo, but then I go to Rome. On the latest Tesla SC map, I see a SC coming around Rome. Anybody has more information about it?
If no SC will be ready before July, can you confirm how I can get (yet another) charging card to charge at the ENEL spots?
I plan to charge once or twice around the Vatican. I'd be happy to know which charging point is the easiest with such a big car and 21" wheels... :) (I hesitate between "Piazza Del Risorgimento", "Parcheggio Mercato Trionfale" on via Tunisi or Piazzale Clodio). The hotel I chose has no charging possibility :(
Grazzie Mille!

Probably the SC in Rome will be available within July, in any case you can buy the charging card for enel spots directly on the web site of Due Energie.
DUE Energie Mobility | Duferco Energia

Enjoy your trip to Italy!

Grazzie Mille!

I've charged on multiple locations in Rome (in 2014) and other Italian towns. Just use the Enel App to find a free spot. Sometimes it's indeed rather difficult to park a MS in Italy given its size.. The Piazza Del Risorgimento is indeed very close, easy to park (see pictures) - you'll probably find many motors in place... usually Italians picking a quick coffee - just wait, they will see you and clear the place -;) It's much easier if you bring a 7 meter Type2 cable as many streets are one-way direction. You do need a Duo Energie card as Micgal is stating. Enjoy your stay !

vaticaan - 1 (2).jpg
vaticaan - 1.jpg

Probably the SC in Rome will be available within July, in any case you can buy the charging card for enel spots directly on the web site of Due Energie.
DUE Energie Mobility | Duferco Energia

Enjoy your trip to Italy!

From another TMC-member I understood the DUE card does not work on all of the Enel spots. In fact in Rome only two of all of them are working with the DUE card. Do you know why that is the case ? Or what their policy is ? Anything changing ?

From another TMC-member I understood the DUE card does not work on all of the Enel spots. In fact in Rome only two of all of them are working with the DUE card. Do you know why that is the case ? Or what their policy is ? Anything changing ?

Hi I've seen the same comments and that could be a problem of course! I'm willing to order my DUE card but if it's not working in Rome, it will be useless. For the rest of the trip, the SuperChargers should be sufficient, so the DUE card is only for Rome!
Except if the Magliano SuC comes up before!

I've charged on multiple locations in Rome (in 2014) and other Italian towns. Just use the Enel App to find a free spot. Sometimes it's indeed rather difficult to park a MS in Italy given its size.. The Piazza Del Risorgimento is indeed very close, easy to park (see pictures) - you'll probably find many motors in place... usually Italians picking a quick coffee - just wait, they will see you and clear the place -;) It's much easier if you bring a 7 meter Type2 cable as many streets are one-way direction. You do need a Duo Energie card as Micgal is stating. Enjoy your stay !

View attachment 170414 View attachment 170415
Hi Edi99 Thx it seems you could actually charge on the Piazza Del Risorgimento. Which card did you use back then?

Hi Edi99 Thx it seems you could actually charge on the Piazza Del Risorgimento. Which card did you use back then?

My original Hera-card. Did not use the DUE card expect once (but not in Rome I think...) just to test to make sure it works.
Did not notice this before, but the DUE site is clear about the number of working stations using their card.Indeed - Rome just has only four..... But given the number of EV's in Italy I wonder if this really should be a problem for now...

My original Hera-card. Did not use the DUE card expect once (but not in Rome I think...) just to test to make sure it works.
Did not notice this before, but the DUE site is clear about the number of working stations using their card.Indeed - Rome just has only four..... But given the number of EV's in Italy I wonder if this really should be a problem for now...
Hi Edi99,
Maybe not the number, but the availability! currently the DUE site reports that 0 charging stations is "disponibile" in Rome.
I really hope that the SuC of Magliano will be ready by then! I won't need to charge elsewhere; not that I don't want to, but just because it's a nightmare to get all the badges and cards, while we could just pay with a credit card, smartphone or even just a SMS!

Hi Edi99,
Maybe not the number, but the availability! currently the DUE site reports that 0 charging stations is "disponibile" in Rome.
I really hope that the SuC of Magliano will be ready by then! I won't need to charge elsewhere; not that I don't want to, but just because it's a nightmare to get all the badges and cards, while we could just pay with a credit card, smartphone or even just a SMS!
Hi DMA...Magliano is open... It would be so good to have another SuC in direction of Napoli. But I'm happy Italy isn't stopping after Arezzo anymore. Enjoy your trip.