Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Italy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have experience with the Enel colonnine in Palermo? Due Energy card will work there?

And IKEA Catania (also Enel?), on the IKEA family pass, or again Due Energy?

Planning to do the Cittavecchia ferry to Palermo and from there to Taormina, which is a nice stretch and if fully loaded could be the max (85kWh pack) so topping-up in Palermo on arrival/departure could be less than luxury...

Hi, I am going on a vacation to Italy next week and I am wondering if anyone could help me understand the eneldrive charging stations.

Using google translate and ENEL Live Chat I think I have been told that one can use the eneldrive locations without any account or special card.

Can anyone confirm this , and maybe enlighten me on how I will pay for the usage?

@trond.strom To use the Enel public chargers you need a card from Enel, but they will only ship these to Italian customers. You will have more luck with the card from Due Energie, Home Page - Mobility Due Energie , email: [email protected], they usually respond quickly. However it will take a week before the card will be at your address, it might be better if they send it to the address of your first stay in Italy.

We are driving to Italy end of this week so we might meet each other next week !

@trond.strom To use the Enel public chargers you need a card from Enel, but they will only ship these to Italian customers. You will have more luck with the card from Due Energie, Home Page - Mobility Due Energie , email: [email protected], they usually respond quickly. However it will take a week before the card will be at your address, it might be better if they send it to the address of your first stay in Italy.

We are driving to Italy end of this week so we might meet each other next week !

Thank you for your response. I have sendt Due Energie an email and hopefully they can send the card to my vacation address.

If not I will just have to rely on the trusty old UMC with an adapter for italian socket and superchargers

roma - 1.jpg

Do realize that not all Enel-charging points will work with the Due-card. In fact in Rome you do find many of them but only two actually work.

Last edited:
Ciao tutti,

Mercoledi devo caricare ad Alpignano vicino Torino. qualc'uno sa se e possibile?
C'e un IKEA a Collegno, pero e troppo lontano per caminare in inverno...

Grazie tanto,

io

Tesla Model S classico (senze autopilot, piu di 3 anni)

Hello TMC friends.
I am currently in Piemeónt with my model S. Very happy with the charging situation - Superchargers are great and the hotels let me use a normal 220V socket for overnight top off.

What I do not understand: How to pay toll at the Autostrada. It says you have to pay toll, but no booths to pay. Just something like pedemontana. But how do I pay? What happens to me if I cannot find a way to pay?

I downloaded an iphone APP: apl free flow, but could not register without Italian language.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We don't want our model S confiscated.

Hello TMC friends.
I am currently in Piemeónt with my model S. Very happy with the charging situation - Superchargers are great and the hotels let me use a normal 220V socket for overnight top off.

What I do not understand: How to pay toll at the Autostrada. It says you have to pay toll, but no booths to pay. Just something like pedemontana. But how do I pay? What happens to me if I cannot find a way to pay?

I downloaded an iphone APP: apl free flow, but could not register without Italian language.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We don't want our model S confiscated.

Joahnn if you see carefully you should find a man to pay the toll. You are allowed to pay the toll either by placing the money in a box or you should find a man in charge of taking the money.

E' stato appena aperto il primo SC nel Sud Italia :

SC di MERCATO SAN SEVERINO a SALERNO, località Mercato di San Severino, via Bagnara 12, presso San Severino Park Hotel, (zona vicino NAPOLI, SALERNO, Pompei e Paestum)

qui i riferimenti, anticipo che sono 6 stalli già funzionanti:

Visitaci | Tesla Italia

TESLA SEI GRANDEEE e rendi possibile una mobilità sostenibile ora anche nel Sud Italia! Continua così !

GRAZIEEEE

Scan

E' stato appena aperto il primo SC nel Sud Italia :

SC di MERCATO SAN SEVERINO a SALERNO, località Mercato di San Severino, via Bagnara 12, presso San Severino Park Hotel, (zona vicino NAPOLI, SALERNO, Pompei e Paestum)

qui i riferimenti, anticipo che sono 6 stalli già funzionanti:

Visitaci | Tesla Italia

TESLA SEI GRANDEEE e rendi possibile una mobilità sostenibile ora anche nel Sud Italia! Continua così !

GRAZIEEEE

Scan

CHE FORZA! GO TESLA!!

Spesso qui diamo notizie di nuove aperture di Supercharger in Italia, e presto ne forniremo di nuove...

ma oggi una notizia ancora più interessante, per i nuovi presenti e futuri acquirenti e possessori di TESLA MODEL S e MODEL X:

la possibilità di avere le ricariche SUPERCHARGER GRATUITE, oltre ad uno sconto di 1000 euro, se acquistate la vostra futura auto grazie al nuovo programma REFERRAL di TESLA (sulla pagina ufficiale Tesla.com ci sono i dettagli degli esclusivi vantaggi):

per usufruire di un codice REFERRAL da utilizzare, si può premere qui:

NEW TESLA REFERRAL

:)

W la Tesla !

Reactions: Raffy.Roma
Spesso qui diamo notizie di nuove aperture di Supercharger in Italia, e presto ne forniremo di nuove...

ma oggi una notizia ancora più interessante, per i nuovi presenti e futuri acquirenti e possessori di TESLA MODEL S e MODEL X:

la possibilità di avere le ricariche SUPERCHARGER GRATUITE, oltre ad uno sconto di 1000 euro, se acquistate la vostra futura auto grazie al nuovo programma REFERRAL di TESLA (sulla pagina ufficiale Tesla.com ci sono i dettagli degli esclusivi vantaggi):

per usufruire di un codice REFERRAL da utilizzare, si può premere qui:

NEW TESLA REFERRAL

W la Tesla !
Purtroppo il New Tesla Referral Program scade a metà Giugno. O sbaglio?

Purtroppo il New Tesla Referral Program scade a metà Giugno. O sbaglio?

Per fortuna questa volta non scade subito, anzi il New Referral arriva a fine anno...

Guardando oggi nella mia pagina MyTesla, mi si confermano ancora 221 giorni alla scadenza !

Quindi, se qualcuno volesse il bonus Supercharger gratis ed uno sconto di 1000 euro sull'acquisto di una Model S o Model X... ne approfitti pure liberamente, mi restano ad oggi ancora 4 su 5 Referral liberi e pronti ...

NEW TESLA REFERRAL

• Love
Reactions: Raffy.Roma
Does anyone have a suggestion for a charging point near Amalfi / Positano? Salerno seems a bit distant from where we'll be staying and the hotel employing the destination charger at Scala is let's say a bit too distinguished for a family holiday and too expensive for a charge & lunch stop (and not open to others than patrons, confirmed by e-mail).