Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Itchy fingers buying accessories opinion for model 3 white on white

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I was looking for advice on some of the following questions, looking to buy some things for the arrival of the new car. I have googled something's, but either opinions are outdated, or US centric.

Looking to get Nikola pro chrome delete, but I see there is black satin, and black matte, what is best for a white car?

Looking to also use the NP centre console wrap, but unsure if I should get black or white, again, what are peoples opinions, any photos?

I have two kids, so was looking at how best to protect the white seats from normal mess (I have heard they are pretty easy to clean), and also damage from car seats being in for a long period of time (seen some American brands, but can't find them in the UK)

For sentry mode, what size has people been getting, as I see many endurance cards being recommended, but what about a 512gb ssd ssd or M2 ?

What about mats for footwells, rear, frunk, and trunk.

Last thing I will be looking at is electronic front and rear boots, but hansshow seem to have a good rep on here.

I think a stick would be good for recommendations, like a poll for UK centric forum.

Thanks

Jim

Last edited:
Hi,

I was looking for advice on some of the following questions, looking to buy some things for the arrival of the new car. I have googled something's, but either opinions are outdated, or US centric.

Looking to get Nikola pro chrome delete, but I see there is black satin, and black matte, what is best for a white car?

Looking to also use the NP centre console wrap, but unsure if I should get black or white, again, what are peoples opinions, any photos?

I have two kids, so was looking at how best to protect the white seats from normal mess (I have heard they are pretty easy to clean), and also damage from car seats being in for a long period of time (seen some American brands, but can't find them in the UK)

For sentry mode, what size has people been getting, as I see many endurance cards being recommended, but what about a 512gb ssd ssd or M2 ?

What about mats for footwells, rear, frunk, and trunk.

Last thing I will be looking at is electronic front and rear boots, but hansshow seem to have a good rep on here.

I think a stick would be good for recommendations, like a poll for UK centric forum.

Thanks

Jim
Here's my Trello board with the items I purchased, vendors and prices.

Trello

Bought a few more bits over the last couple of days so will update shortly with those.

Reactions: j1mgg
I
Here's my Trello board with the items I purchased, vendors and prices.

Trello

Bought a few more bits over the last couple of days so will update shortly with those.
I don’t know what’s more impressive, the list of accessories or the organisation of using a Trello board. Either way this is brilliant.
Giving me inspiration as I sit here and patiently (yeah, right) wait for next month and the actual car

Reactions: j1mgg and Medved_77
Hi,

I have orders through work as part of a salary sacrifice programme so the car has to go back to them I’m exactly the same condition, is the work reversible?

And could you give me an indication of cost please?

Thanks
You have a pm, but for clarity the only thing that would need consideration is the placement of the trunk closing button, everything else is completely hidden and reversible.

Hansshow kits don't mess with the seals and some of the stuff he's had fitted wasn't very well done
Im sorry
clearly at 3:18 of the video he shows where the Hanshow struts are touching, and on the right hand side tearing the weather strips (seals) he also mentions that this concern has been raised elsewhere, the struts cannot be improperly installed as they go onto the existing capture points so i really dont follow your point.

Im sorry
clearly at 3:18 of the video he shows where the Hanshow struts are touching, and on the right hand side tearing the weather strips (seals) he also mentions that this concern has been raised elsewhere, the struts cannot be improperly installed as they go onto the existing capture points so i really dont follow your point.
You said 'seals' which are different to the window weatherstrip, the strip is very flexible and imo not even needed at the sides of the rear window, the lower part stops (most) water drops entering the boot when the lid is opened, at any other time the strip has no bearing on the waterproofing of the car in any way, my kit has been on a while now without an issue

Last edited: