Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's Amazing What You Can Cram into a Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stuck two 65" TVs in my trunk yesterday.

The guys at Best Buy that helped me load them said there was no chance any sedan could fit one, much less two, tvs that size in the trunk.

I reminded them that the Tesla isn't just any sedan...

Not 2, but I recently picked up a curved 65" TV to use as a computer monitor. To the surprise of the Best Buy employees, it fit beautifully.

Thanks Erik

tv in Tesla.jpg

A 65" computer monitor???

Yes, it's as crazy as it sounds. Off topic but I built an epic computer and needed a screen that complemented it.
*Side note: The desk from AFW fit in my S as well.

I do love seeing mattresses in the Model S. The look on peoples faces when I tell them I have an inflatable mattress that fits in my car for random road trips or anything is priceless. Although, I have yet to use my mattress. I guess I need to find a reason/trip and see how it really works.

Having watched all of Bjørn's videos, you can really pack the back of an S!

Thanks Erik

computer.jpg

I post the most interesting things I fit in the in my S here:

Tesla Model S - Cargo Space

Like a century-old cash register, or a Costco run, or wood chips for landscaping. Last spring I filled it to the brim with enough camping gear to support a Cub Scout overnighter, like a 60,000-BTU 14" two-burner portable camping stove with legs, sleeping bags, a tent, chairs, a 7-foot table, provisions, tools, and more.

Reactions: DÆrik