Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's August! So.......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the earnings call today Elon said something to the effect that 9.0 would go out to a limited group ( I forgot what he called it but it sounded like a beta tester group) in four weeks and then September to others.
Perhaps I can find exactly what he called a group in a transcript of the earnings call if I can find it.

There is a willing consumer team that provides Tesla valuable feedback in advance before a general rollout. This happens before all major releases.

Thought I’d mention that before people start talk out of their ass, while not owning Tesla’s let alone have any AP experience talk about how the system works and they don’t want to be beta testers.

On the earnings call today Elon said something to the effect that 9.0 would go out to a limited group ( I forgot what he called it but it sounded like a beta tester group) in four weeks and then September to others.
Perhaps I can find exactly what he called a group in a transcript of the earnings call if I can find it.
I believe he said something like “the early access program”

There is a willing consumer team that provides Tesla valuable feedback in advance before a general rollout. This happens before all major releases.

Thought I’d mention that before people start talk out of their ass, while not owning Tesla’s let alone have any AP experience talk about how the system works and they don’t want to be beta testers.
Where do I sign up?

I’m a month into the Tesla world (❤️my MX). I’ve learned so much from the TMC, and I guess along with all the new things I need to know, I need to learn how to tell “Tesla Time”. “Tesla Time” is a whole new concept to me!

Tesla time and Elon time are two very different concepts that are both important.

Tesla time is what happens when you open a Falcon Wing in a busy parking lot or show up at a party or friend's house with your new ride - fifteen or twenty minutes of explaining how far the car will go, how you find charging stations, and the true meaning of instant torque to folks who barely know the name Tesla.

Elon time is a wacky universe where the CEO deliberately makes public announcements of releases with a shorter schedule than any of his employees think is possible to motivate them to achieve great things.