TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

It's 'later this week'. Anyone gotten the AP2 HW update ?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Takamori, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Takamori

Takamori Member

I wake up each morning hoping my MX will have the AP2 update, but so far nothing! Anyone past the first 1000 on New Years get the update yet?

2. RichardL

RichardL Member

3. bushburner

bushburner Member

still holding my breath

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  4. Lbkmxp100d

Lbkmxp100d Member

Holding mine as well! I go out every morning as well hoping to see the software available and have been disappointed. I emailed customer service and there response was I should have it working 3 weeks and if I don't I could email them back. Not what I wanted to hear especially after seeing Musk tweet about rolling out to remaining fleet within next week and that was in 31st.
    Has anyone outside of Cali received the software? All I have seen are Cali residents who got first batch of 1k.

5. MP3Mike

MP3Mike Active Member

The later this week was only if no field issues were found. Issues were found so there is no timeline now.

6. wesley888

wesley888 Member

Yea, since there were quite a bit of issues reported, we are going to have to wait a bit.

I hope I'm wrong through. I still rather start training my cameras and start using the TACC. Just need to be aware on what it can and cannot do.

7. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

8. Jmedlin

Jmedlin Member

I'm sorry but the firmware updates are looking like a foreign language to me.