TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Its Me !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by C.MRRWheels, Apr 21, 2016.

1. C.MRRWheels

C.MRRWheels New Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Los Angeles Ca
    Hey Everyone !! My name is Carlos and I will be representing MRR Design Wheels/ many already know me from Prev. Forums and some know me through the Wheel Industry as I have been in the Auto aftermarket scene for over 10 years, now to me these experience is only valuable to understanding peoples needs on the vehicle side is only valuable if the car you work with 10,20 years ago was exempt from new technology and evolution. Cars change everyday and you have to continue learning. Guys I will be here to to make a great effective name in the Tesla community by offering great wheel options that are not solely made for looks but to actually work around what a Tesla is all about/ enhancing its performance, its looks, its range is definitely in our grasp. Any question please feel free to ask away/ I already contacted the Administrators and hopefully we will soon be a full sponsoring brand of this ever so growing Tesla Motors Club Community.