Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's official, Bjørn won the Model X for Europe!

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 3 CT reservations and counting
Dec 25, 2011
Seattle
Woohoo! Now he can go to McDonalds in Falcon wing style...see his latest video for inside joke...

vandacca

ReActive Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hamilton
Lucky him. The Email says, "A member of our Inside Sales team will reach out within the next two weeks to confirm your Model X order. They'll be able to answer any questions you might have about configuration and..."

I can think of a lot of questions I'd like answered...

Lyon

2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D
Dec 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
That makes me happy. His videos have probably convinced more people of the real-world viability of Model S than anything else. I'm always frustrated when I read great reviews of the car because they often end with some non-sense about how it's uses are limited because you've got to charge on long trips. Bjørn's videos really show that, with minimal planning, this car is every bit at useable as a "fossil car" and much more enjoyable to drive. The best part is that he was doing it before the referral program came out and he will, I suspect, continue doing it now that the referral program is over. He wasn't doing it for a reward which makes it even cooler that he's being rewarded.

hill

Apr 21, 2015
Lake Forest, CA
Lucky him. The Email says, "A member of our Inside Sales team will reach out within the next two weeks to confirm your Model X order. They'll be able to answer any questions you might have about configuration and..."

I can think of a lot of questions I'd like answered...
you mean like the on board charger and how many kW's it can deliver?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC