Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's official, I'm in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my order confirmed! Whoop whoop! :)
received_10154727191819992.jpeg

I hope to officially submit my order tonight! Can't decide on paint and interior color. Four hours at the dealership yesterday didn't help. Wife wants red, with black interior???? This is killing me, I like them all. I'm pleasantly miserable....
I hear your pain hahaha. My wife and I both immediately liked the midnight silver metallic, so there was no fuss about that. I was torn between torn between tan and grey leather seats, but finally decided on the grey, because a) I want to keep it grey in grey and b) I personally think (and please, this is just my opinion) that the tan is more for older people. I'm 45 myself, so not the youngest anymore, but not 70 either, so there's my 2 cents to the interior. The logical move with the grey leather interior was to go with the black headliners. The (creamy) white ones just don't match well with the grey color of the seats. I think black matches it better.

I hear your pain hahaha. My wife and I both immediately liked the midnight silver metallic, so there was no fuss about that. I was torn between torn between tan and grey leather seats, but finally decided on the grey, because a) I want to keep it grey in grey and b) I personally think (and please, this is just my opinion) that the tan is more for older people. I'm 45 myself, so not the youngest anymore, but not 70 either, so there's my 2 cents to the interior. The logical move with the grey leather interior was to go with the black headliners. The (creamy) white ones just don't match well with the grey color of the seats. I think black matches it better.

Funny we got tan because we thought grey was "old man grey". LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Alex D
OK-I'm in as well. My pain is relieved:

Multicoat Red 70D, Tan Nex Gen, Black headliner, Pano Roof, Premium interior, 19 inch wheels, Autopilot, Std Audio

Now you have to understand, I've been driving a Prius for 12 years, and haven't had a ticket in over 25. This is a big step for me. Do they still let you go to traffic school for your first ticket? Prayer for judgement?

Multicoat Red 70D, Tan Nex Gen, Black headliner, Pano Roof, Premium interior, 19 inch wheels, Autopilot, Std Audio

Now you have to understand, I've been driving a Prius for 12 years, and haven't had a ticket in over 25. This is a big step for me. Do they still let you go to traffic school for your first ticket? Prayer for judgement?

Congratulations. As for your first ticket, at least in my state (CA), it depends on how much you were clocked over the speed limit. I was 30 miles over the limit 10 years ago and traffic school was not an option.

I am in too! I could not bear the wait any longer or the discussion on a refresh! If they make some changes and I get it great.....

P90D Obsidian black, tan interior, carbon fiber interior and spoiler, panoramic roof, black head liner, smart suspension, winter package, standard radio, 19 inch wheels. June delivery requested (we will see about any body changes!)

Very exciting indeed

Reactions: Alex D
Welcome on board Sandman! I'm only 2 days in "pre confirm" and I'm already getting impatient... lol

So what are you guys doing to pass the time until delivery day, besides the usual like making sure you can charge at home, chargepoint card order, looking into possible accessories and so on?

I pretty much watched every available youtube video about the MS in English and in German (I was born and raised in Munich, Germany. Then moved to the US in 2002). My wife already feels neglected because of it (she's mostly joking about it... I think lol).

Welcome, your configure is exactly what I'm looking to go for too except may do blue instead of red. I hear ya about the ticket. I enjoy punching it in the Leaf, the MS will obviously be way more fun.