Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First i would like to thank all the inputs that everyone has been giving to me on this forum. Everyone in here is so nice,welcoming, and helpful! its like a family. Truly is!

At first i was debating between a P85 (65k) and P85(70k) one with roof and one without. At last, i finally decided to get the one with roof. The people at telsa actually told me that there is a
P85+ for 2k more and its local. I would save on the shippping cost (1500) and the price would be pretty much the same as the 70k one with shipping. I accepted and this what i got.

85 kWh Performance Model S
EXTERIOR
Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Performance Plus Wheels
INTERIOR
Black Performance Interior
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
CHARGING
Supercharging
Twin Chargers
OPTIONS
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package
Performance Plus Package
VEHICLE PRICE 72,100

Total out the door price came out to 80K. It was a tough call after as well because at 80K i might as well buy a 70D and newer with zero mileage but i think i made the right choice. I have no need for dual motor as im in los angeles. The only thing im really missing is the auto pilot and self park, which i figured why would i want to auto pilot my rocket ship. Below is some pictures i got from the dealer. so exited i cant wait! Also, if you guys have any pointers i should be aware of when inspecting i would love to hear them! THANKS GUYS!

IMG_3772.jpg
IMG_3773.jpg
IMG_3774.jpg
IMG_3775.jpg
IMG_3776.jpg

The "+" suspension is most similar to a "sport sedan" like a BMW M5 (which is my other "ICE" car, BTW). It's tighter and provides much more connection to the road for "spirited" driving and twisties. The 85D and P85D have less aggressive suspensions, more like a "luxury sedan" like a BMW 5 or 7 series. The only exception is very early P85Ds had the "+" suspension, but they discontinued that.

The "+" suspension is most similar to a "sport sedan" like a BMW M5 (which is my other "ICE" car, BTW). It's tighter and provides much more connection to the road for "spirited" driving and twisties. The 85D and P85D have less aggressive suspensions, more like a "luxury sedan" like a BMW 5 or 7 series. The only exception is very early P85Ds had the "+" suspension, but they discontinued that.

Hank nailed it.