Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's September 25, where is 8.0???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, I thought I'd get out ahead of this...I predict: a) it will be late, b) someone will post how horrible that is, Tesla is, Elon is... c) someone will post that a public company can't do this, d) someone will post that they are going to refuse the release, e) someone will post they got an update alert... Aw shucks, false alarm, f) it will show up after all, g) most will like it, but a few very vocal people will hate it.
But almost all those things have already happened even though 8.0 is not yet released. So you are not "out ahead", you are "behind"! :D

• Funny
Reactions: EinSV
I predict that 2 weeks after the first person gets 8.x, some will complain that they haven't gotten it yet. Even though this should be a fleet wide push similar to Autosteer that went out via wide distribution Oct 15th of last year.
It's too bad I cannot add these excellent predictions to original post - with attribution of course. Unfortunate loss in otherwise good forum redesign.