Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's the Tuesday before Christmas!

What Firmware Update is being pushed out today?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hint never allow someone to change the vote during a poll. Especially after reviewing others vote. You end up with a poor poll Just my opinion Good Luck
Voted V11 and then noticed almost everyone voted Nothing. Then noticed it was listed as coming TODAY and changed mine to Nothing.:p I was ASSuming by years end.:eek:o_O

Also the odds of it being Nothing are going up exponentially by the hour.:D

Reactions: helvio
I feel like the fsd subscription will be needed to receive V11. The folks who buy fsd get the updated automatically. If you don’t you get nothing but critical updates.

Tesla is growing up...

my first thought was “dang, this guy has a dark outlook”. Then I noticed the username, and thought “that makes sense.”

anywho, enjoying this thread...a few beers in...

The way it works is anything musk says you have to use the delay calculator. Take the number of Tesla's you own and double the number. Add 9. Subtract 3. Divide the result by 2.

Subtract the number with the first number started with.

The answer is in months or years. That part is randomly chosen.

Last edited:
My opinion: update to the mobile phone apps will be our first sign that the update is on the way, as it’s highly likely that a new app build will be needed to support the stream-sentry-cameras-to-tesla-mobile-app feature that Green has confirmed exists.
I agree. I've been keeping a watch out on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for app updates. Not feeling too confident since the previous releases I've seen on the Play store have been multi-day staged rollouts. The sentry cam stream feature seems quite likely and I don't see any other way for it to work without an app update. We shall see, I suppose they can do a same day release of firmware and mobile app.

The way it works is anything musk says you have to use the delay calculator. Take the number of Tesla's you own and double the number. Add 9. Subtract 3. Divide the result by 2.

Subtract the number with the first number started with.

The answer is in months or years. That part is randomly chosen.
First, you would need to have a valid date and/or use the proper units. In this case, he didn't specify a date nor which holiday in which year. When he says X weeks, he doesn't specify on which planet. When he specifies a year, you need to ask which calendar he is using. It makes more sense when you think outside the Earth-time box.

• Funny
Reactions: GlmnAlyAirCar