Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I've already forgot the feeling of driving a tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a service appointment tomorrow. Even when I called ahead to book the date, they couldn't tell me if I would be getting another Tesla as a loaner. To make matters worse, the service center said they have extremely limited Tesla loaners which is making me more anxious. Oh, the horror of driving an ICE car :eek: If they can't give me another Tesla, I may just have to defer getting my minor issue fixed or even drive out of state to another service center. Talk about paranoia o_O

a body work need wait for 2 month, toooo looooong
I can feel your frustration. I have broken glasses (theft!) and patched up the broken windows so I could drive my Tesla while the bodyshop waits for the glasses from Tesla factory. It took them 3 weeks to get the glasses!!! Finally, yesterday the car is in for repair.

I have since stated this new line to every person that asks me about my car:
"Great car - the best you can own. But buy two, in case one gets into accident. It WILL be in the shop for MONTHS."

wangjue,

purchase loaner car on your insurance policy. It's not that expensive. Also, I've notice that recently Meemic started offering something akin to "gap" insurance but cheaper. It's somewhere around 100 dollars per month but covers the cost of getting a new (as in newmodel) tesla should you have an accident that results in the car being "totaled". There are lots of options regarding insurance these days.... that is, until self driving cares become the norm and the number of people owning cars and thus purchasing insurance dwindles... :)