TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

"I've Been Everywhere" - In a Tesla (my 27,615 mile Summer Road Trip Recap)

Discussion in 'Video' started by Sasmania, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Sasmania

Sasmania Member

#1 Sasmania, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Here's my Tesla Road Trip video. Thanks to Tesla for the free SuperChargers that enabled this trip - I hit 200 of them. I also met and interviewed some amazing people along the way, along with Tesla owners I met at the SuperChargers. You may also see a few recognizable "Tesla People" in the video :)

If anyone doubts the Tesla is a good car to road trip in... this should convince them otherwise.

2. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

Wow, nice job, looks pretty epic. I'm jealous. If I could only get 4 months off work...

3. Sasmania

Sasmania Member

Thanks, it was a lot of fun, but a ton of work too with logistics, setting up interviews, editing video on the road, etc. I also ran my regular biz during the trip too..so it certainly wasn't a 4 month vacation even though it may have looked that way from the video!

4. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

Not playing on my iPhone. Goes to the media player but never starts or buffers.

5. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member

EPIC!

We've done a Toronto <-> NY City trip and it made us want to take much longer trips... Just need the time off work!