Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I've had an awakening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm reading Elon Musk, Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance. If you are interested enough to be reading these forums you need to read this book.

Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future https://www.amazon.com/dp/006230125X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_NtODAbM64GRDB

Elon Musk's story is amazing and so too is my new fascination with space after reading this book.

It's not just Teslas. This guy also made the Dragon V2. Look at this pic.

5_dragonv2.jpg

I didn't know this thing existed until I read this book. I am simply having an awakening that is dropping my jaw. I can't wait for the Falcon Heavy launch next week. I read this book just in time.

I'm happy I own a Tesla. This should be required reading after the owners manual.

Today was unbelievable. I've been talking about it non stop to friends and they have no idea why I am so excited and I'm like WTF wake up people! So happy for SpaceX and, well, mankind. What is also best is that I am on vacation in Costa Rica and was able to stream this live onto my mobile phone even with crappy spotty internet that worked just well enough from central america near the rain forest. What a time to be alive.

Reactions: ModelX and hiroshiy