Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ive lost my MX vehicle manual........

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im driving my MX for about a month now, and frequently turn to the vehicle manual that was provided in the "My Tesla" web site. Following my V8.0 download, Ive suddenly lost the vehicle manual. The SC told me it was out for some upgrades, but its been weeks now and still no web access. SC then advised I could access via the vehicle, but I park in a 4th level subterranean parking structure, and its not convenient to sit in a dark parking structure researching questions about how to operate my vehicle. Any clues as to where I can find the MX vehicle manual?

Im driving my MX for about a month now, and frequently turn to the vehicle manual that was provided in the "My Tesla" web site. Following my V8.0 download, Ive suddenly lost the vehicle manual. The SC told me it was out for some upgrades, but its been weeks now and still no web access. SC then advised I could access via the vehicle, but I park in a 4th level subterranean parking structure, and its not convenient to sit in a dark parking structure researching questions about how to operate my vehicle. Any clues as to where I can find the MX vehicle manual?
@Kurt'sX I downloaded the pdf before it disappeared from MyTesla. If send me a pm with your email address, I can upload it to Dropbox (4.7 MB file) and send you the link.

Outie.....You are the best!! Ive had two extended phone calls and one visit to the SC all with no success. They just keep telling me to look at the files in the car. Ive downloaded to my laptop and now have all the answers I was looking for.....Thanks again!!