TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Ive lost my MX vehicle manual........

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Kurt'sX, Nov 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

Im driving my MX for about a month now, and frequently turn to the vehicle manual that was provided in the "My Tesla" web site. Following my V8.0 download, Ive suddenly lost the vehicle manual. The SC told me it was out for some upgrades, but its been weeks now and still no web access. SC then advised I could access via the vehicle, but I park in a 4th level subterranean parking structure, and its not convenient to sit in a dark parking structure researching questions about how to operate my vehicle. Any clues as to where I can find the MX vehicle manual?

2. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

I noticed this yesterday too. I haven't tried to access it in the car yet. Glad to hear it's still there. Yeah, I imagine it needs an update after 8.0. Hopefully it will be back soon!

3. Solarman004

Solarman004 Member

@Kurt'sX I downloaded the pdf before it disappeared from MyTesla. If send me a pm with your email address, I can upload it to Dropbox (4.7 MB file) and send you the link.

4. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

@Solarman004 - Thanks for that offer.....Im visiting the SC tomorrow and Im going to try and get them to give me a link or a hard copy. If that doesnt work, Ill be in touch. Thanks for your help!

5. outie

outie Active Member

• Helpful x 3
  6. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

7. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

Outie.....You are the best!! Ive had two extended phone calls and one visit to the SC all with no success. They just keep telling me to look at the files in the car. Ive downloaded to my laptop and now have all the answers I was looking for.....Thanks again!!

8. JTMedEd

JTMedEd Member

I suspect it's being updated for v8. But not sure why they wouldn't have written an updated manual before releasing the new firmware. :(