Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jack Mode setting has apparently been moved on a recent software update.

Had a wheel swapped out today and neither the technician, a manager at Discount Tire, nor I could find a Jack Mode setting.

Called Tesla and Jack Mode is still present in the car but is now found under the Service tab and no longer the Suspension tab.

YES! It still needs to be used on vehicles with air suspension.

Make sure you and anyone servicing your vehicle knows where it was moved to and how to enable it.

Not that you asked but I prefer this change along with the updates to the suspension settings & specifically the location based features that are now no longer compulsory both to skip and avoid saving. The few times I've needed to enable jack mode I always looked under the Service menu first and then went to the suspension screen when it wasn't under Service. Personally, I think it makes more sense to keep all of the service related features under the service menu so to me it seems like a good move even though some will need time to adjust.

Reactions: X-pilot
Does anyone recall whether the notes for the update included information about the move for location for Jack Mode? When I called Tesla, the representative on the phone said that their info STILL showed it under Suspension so there's that.

In any case, my suspension got jacked, figuratively speaking although fortunately, I believe a certain amount of misuse, neglect, and abuse is built in. A couple of adjustments from high to low seems to have the system working properly and leveling correctly.

Vehicle is a Signature Model S and I'm sure will need continued work as it ages. I'm okay with that because Tesla isn't selling a new Model S for the cost of these repairs.