Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AF283D85-7078-488D-864A-D3E9EECCE3F3.jpeg
July Sale
$40 each every model
Order 2 save $10
Order 3 save $15
Order 4 save $25

Buy 2 or more and get free upgrade to priority shipping in the U.S.

Model S
Tesla Model S Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Model X
Tesla Model X Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Model 3
Tesla Model 3 Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Tire service kit
Tire Service Kit for Tesla Model S or X or 3 | eBay

YouTube channel
Murphy's Law Jack Pad Adapters

Facebook
Tesla tire service jack pad adapters

ED3CBBAD-2167-4E92-A202-2927442D2282.jpeg
TMC only

TMC only

I am giving away with your purchase a chance to win a tire service kit and a set of 4 jack pad adapters your choice of S-X-3 any mixture of the 3.

Here are the requirements.

1 must be a member or this site.

2 must send me a message on TMC with a picture of your purchase, either Ebay or PayPal direct, must show entire purchase including your name.

3 final day to purchase is the 25th of next month (August)

I will draw from the tickets on the 26th of August which I will do live on my YouTube page Murphy's Law Jack Pad Adapters

When you message me on TMC with your proof of purchase i will send a picture back of your raffle tickets, each jack pad you purchased will account for one raffle ticket.

Thank you all for your continued support and let’s see who wins on August 26th

630DDE75-7949-4ABE-90DA-20F7FBB88C97.jpeg

July Sale

$40 each every model
Order 2 save $10
Order 3 save $15
Order 4 save $25

Model S
Tesla Model S Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Model X
Tesla Model X Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Model 3
Tesla Model 3 Jack Pad Adapter Lift Point Pad For Tire Service Tire Change Tool | eBay

Tire service kit

YouTube channel

Facebook

Last edited:
TMC only giveaway

I am giving away *purchase required* a tire service kit with a set of 4 jack pad adapters your choice of S-X-3 any mixture of the 3.
Past purchases are good for this also.

Here are the requirements.

1 must be a member of the TMC Tesla Motors Club site

2 must send me a message on TMC with a picture of your purchase, either Ebay or PayPal direct, must show entire purchase including your name.

3 final day to purchase is the 25th of next month (August)

I will draw from the raffle tickets on the 26th of August which I will do live on my YouTube page Murphy's Law Jack Pad Adapters

When you message me on TMC with your proof of purchase i will send a picture back of your raffle tickets, each jack pad you purchased will account for one raffle ticket.

Thank you all for your continued support and let’s see who wins on August 26th

August Sale

$35 each every model

Order 2 save $10

Order 3 save $15

Order 4 save $25

Model S

Model X

Model 3

Tire service kit

YouTube channel

Facebook