Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jack Pads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hockey pucks are great when you're doing the jac

do those stay in the hole securely with the friction o ring?

Absolutely - I forgot to take one out and drove around for awhile. When I remembered and looked it was still there. I spaced out and put a link in my original post for Model 3 pads but the ones for the Model S are similar but different dimensions. When I tried to change the link the original one was deleted and since you can only edit a post for a short amount of time there is now no link in my first post but it is in the reply from dk10438 because it was quoted there - oh well.

Last edited:
using hockey pucks with rubber stops screwed into them. It took a few tries to get the correct size rubber stop. About 6 dollars each in parts.

IMG_20190619_185942.jpg

Hi
looking for some jack pads so that I can safely jack up the car without damaging the battery and wanted to know peoples opinions between the reverse logic or murphy's law or others??

Jack Pad Tools for Audi, BMW, Corvette, Mercedes, Nissan GT-R, Porsche, Tesla, VW

Tesla Model S Jack Pad Adapter Lift Pad Tire Service Murphy's Law Jack Pads | eBay
I personally use these jack pads! They are $29.95 and worth every penny! No point in paying $100.
[SR] Billet Aluminum Tesla Model S Jack Point / Pad Adapter Tool (RED) Qty 4 | eBay

I bought the reverse logic pads after seeing my car get lifted by the battery by discount tires (the jack was 3 long 1.5 wide on both sides so the weight was distributed and I checked to see if there was any damage and there wasn't. I had left for lunch and came back to see the car on the lift so I couldn't stop them).

The pads work well and comes with a case so I just leave the pack of four in my trunk. The o-rings holds them on the car securely.

FYI: For using a puck, I talked to my detailer when I was getting my car ceramic coated and he works on a lot of teslas and he has to stack two pucks because his lift has a small (~1/8") lip which if oriented towards the battery would touch the battery before the main service touches the puck. The Reverse logic puck is a little thicker and doesn't have that problem.

I picked them up at orchard supply. Measured the bottom of the stop at 1 inch. see attached. FYI I used screws for attaching hardibacker to attach the stops to the hockey pucks. The idea is not mine, another forum member posted photos of his a few years ago.

rubber stopper.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: arcus