Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jacksonville, FL Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got quoted LLumar CTX $520 for 15% sides, full 30% rear, 80% front w/ the vanity mirror strip, all ceramic.

It’s been ages since I’ve had tint done, this doesn’t seem unreasonable with that amount of glass.

Anyone have any Jacksonville area experiences? I know prices vary wildly regionally.

Unfortunately I don't but I have just started looking. I had asked a shop in Tampa and I think they were a little less than that for something similar. I'll see if I can find the info for comparison. Also looking for someone to do PPF.

What model did you have quoted?

Upvote 0
Gilbert @ Cool Conceptz LLC and Austin @ firehouse auto spa are two I can recommend.

Gilbert is the owner of Cool Conceptz and does great work and used to drive an MYP however I don't think he does any tinting.

If I were doing it again, I'd have Gilbert do the PPF and Firehouse do the tint. They both do good PPF work BUT... Gilbert does a lot more wrapping of edges.

Upvote 0
Gilbert @ Cool Conceptz LLC and Austin @ firehouse auto spa are two I can recommend.

Gilbert is the owner of Cool Conceptz and does great work and used to drive an MYP however I don't think he does any tinting.

If I were doing it again, I'd have Gilbert do the PPF and Firehouse do the tint. They both do good PPF work BUT... Gilbert does a lot more wrapping of edges.
This is very helpful - thanks! I'm about to take delivery of my first Tesla (M3) and am in the research grind on PPF vs ceramic and what the best options are for tint. I'll look both of these companies up.

Upvote 0