TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Jaguar F-Type

Discussion in 'Cars and Transportation' started by muleferg, Jul 17, 2015.

1. muleferg

muleferg Member

In USA Today
    Flush door handles.

GetContent.jpg

2. ArtInCT

ArtInCT Always Learning

This is a VERY fun car to drive. I was lucky enough to take a 30 minute test drive in one. Very nice seating position.

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

I have had Jaguars since 1970 and had it not been for the Model S would have the F-Type R, love that car but would be afraid to drive one. To bad it is not and EV.

4. Hank42

Hank42 Member

I'm saddened by the looks of the F-type - It's the car that I'm waiting for from Tesla - a two door monster EV. The reason I say I am saddened is that this is exactly what I envision Tesla's 2 door supercar to look like, but the look is already taken by Jaguar :)

Would make a hell of a conversion car though - It's got the right looks and materials! (aluminum body)

5. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

I hope they do not make an F-Type EV because it would probably cost me lots of money and my wife would probably kick me out of the house.

6. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member

Agreed: One of those awesome looking cars that could break your heart or wreck your home (if you get it without full consent of your SO).

7. POM

POM Member

Actually the looks of the F-Type posted here reminds me of the Fisker made SL65, and probably the design of that car was also based off on something else because I read that Henrik Fisker looks into whole lot of other cars before designing his (you're getting the point...).

Speaking of Fisker, I hope they finally make a man out of the Karma because IMO that car had very slick looks.