Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 903910

The green is the Original EDD, Peach color is the new one so that we know. I moved everyone who received their VIN in the top section.

There is still a pattern to be seen. Especially those around Feb 16th week and March 4th week. But this is the info so far, in case it makes more sense to anyone else.
Thanks for this thread. Def anxious and hoping to catch that tax credit. LR, blue ext, white int, rest stock.
OD 1/19
EDD 3/2-3/31
NY
Good luck to all.

• Informative
Reactions: KangThe and chobra
@KangThe, I jumped into the deep end of the pool. I just upgraded my order to the P trim through "edit design" option on my account page through the website.

It gave me the 1k lower price for the P trim, order agreement stayed as 1/13 OD, and my RN number stayed the same. Hoping I can get a faster EDD now.
So if we switch from blue/white LRY to blue/white P price will be $58,990 ?

I wonder if this could have been me if I didn't change my order...

I changed my order right around the time they received their VIN. They have the same config (MYLR blue\white), same OD 1/13, with a further out EDD than me.

To my surprise, I've being checking app like many of them on the forum to dismay (with no updates).. and suddenly got a message saying VIN assigned... I'm still in awe. From the VIN looks like MYLR is coming from Fremont, CA.. I'm eager to get matrix lights, hopefully it happens.. All the other freebies like others have posted (i.e. mudflaps, PPF, cargo cover etc) would be appreciated.
PS: check signature for my journey.

I wonder if this could have been me if I didn't change my order...

I changed my order right around the time they received their VIN. They have the same config (MYLR blue\white), same OD 1/13, with a further out EDD than me.

Might have but I'm still just hanging out waiting on my VIN.

Reactions: chobra
So I went with my brother to pick up his car today. I spoke with the sales associate and gave him my RN number. He checked it in his system and said the delivery date of my car to the show room is set for 2/28. And he feels confident about that date. Says I should expect to have the car 2 to 3 days after that. So ideally march 2 or 3. But we will see.

I am going back next week to pick up my sisters around the 16th, so I will ask them again. But I definitely seemed to get more info in person than via texts. It seems like the texts are visible on their internal app and all associates can see it and respond to it via the computer.

But the quality of his car was flawless, so far. No panel gaps, issues with paint or anything. It even had mud flaps and PPF around the rear doors.

Lastly, both my brother and sister got their vin exactly 2 weeks before their show room delivery date. So if that is how they do it, then I should expect my vin one week from today, on the 14th.

But we will see.

@KangThe Based on the info I got from the SA last week, he said my car is sched to go into production Feb 14-16...and you ordered around the same time I did so VIN next week makes sense.
Oh that lines up with what my SA said too then. Because he said it was to be delivered in Mass on the 28th. And it would take about 2 weeks to get there based on my brother and sister’s deliveries.

Ahh I am excited again! 1 week to vin…. Maybe…

Reactions: chobra