Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jan/Feb orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered in Feb 7th
LR AWS
EAP+FSD
White Interior
19'
Black Exterior

I just called them, they said I will get a VIN number later today by mail. My delivery date is confirmed for 3/23(I chose this date) and they said that I will get a delivery advisor couple of days before delivery, and that at that point when I confirmed all is ready the delivery date will appear on my tesla account.

Ordered in Feb 7th
LR AWS
EAP+FSD
White Interior
19'
Black Exterior

I just called them, they said I will get a VIN number later today by mail. My delivery date is confirmed for 3/23(I chose this date) and they said that I will get a delivery advisor couple of days before delivery, and that at that point when I confirmed all is ready the delivery date will appear on my tesla account.

Call your delivery advisor 4 working days ahead to confirm the status of your car and its delivery, which would be Tuesday. Suggest you time the call to late morning Pacific time.

BTW: Saturdays at Delivery Centers tend to be crazy, especially near the end of the quarter.

I’m still waiting. Ordered end of Jan. I did receive a delivery date for this Thursday. But no VIN. Will see if I actually get a car.
Did you get any price adjustments for the Feb 28 price drop?

Nothing on my account has changed since I ordered Feb 7. Just gave them a call to see if any progress has been made. No VIN, no delivery advisor assigned. I just have to keep waiting... Also my Tesla financing expired.