Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here but following since receiving my VIN on 10/21 (2023 from Fremont), order date 1/26
MYLR7, blue/black, 20" wheels, no tow

Talked to Tesla today and they said my vehicle is on the lot where I will pick up, but can't until DMV updates 2023 VIN's. Anyone else in the same boat?

Also, how do you tell if it will have USS, matrix headlights, cargo cover, etc?
Only way to really tell is to message your SA and see if he can look it up in the VIN. Others have had success with this. I tried and my SA said can't tell till the car arrives...doh.
Right now it seems it is unlikely to have Matrix, probably will still have USS if it was 10/21 build date and may or may not have cargo cover. One article said cargo cover on all Fremont MYs from Oct 20th onwards but haven't seen anyone confirm they have it on recent deliveries.

New here but following since receiving my VIN on 10/21 (2023 from Fremont), order date 1/26
MYLR7, blue/black, 20" wheels, no tow

Talked to Tesla today and they said my vehicle is on the lot where I will pick up, but can't until DMV updates 2023 VIN's. Anyone else in the same boat?

Also, how do you tell if it will have USS, matrix headlights, cargo cover, etc?
I was told last week that there was a hold on my 2023 LR (PA022). I called yesterday and they said it was currently in transport and located in AZ. Should be arriving in LA no later than Fri Oct28. Current EDD: Oct 26 - Nov 4. Recently (4 days ago) changed from Nov 4 - Nov 12. Delivery still not scheduled. Financing completed and accounted for on my app.

If by any chance there are any military members in this forum who are a resident of one state but live in another due to being stationed there, please make sure that your registration details if registering the car in the state of your residency (the one you are not living in, but a resident of) is up to date. I made sure that Tesla knew that I was registering my car in my state of residency rather than the state that I currently live in and picking up the car. I went to pick up my car today, and they did not have that information for some reason and I was not able to take delivery today. This is just a public service announcement for anyone that may have this same situation. I do not want you to have to go through the trouble I am going through.
I will be doing the same process… any tips? Resident of Florida but stationed in California. So far the app isn’t letting me do a different state between registration and current residence.