Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, where are you guys saying the specific EDD? Mine just shows July 2022 and the overview section just shows a checkmark on order, but not prepare for delivery.

Below are my order spec for Anaheim, CA:

ODD: 1/13/22
MYLR 7 Seater
Pearl White
19" Gemini wheels

Hey everyone, where are you guys saying the specific EDD? Mine just shows July 2022 and the overview section just shows a checkmark on order, but not prepare for delivery.

Below are my order spec for Anaheim, CA:

ODD: 1/13/22
MYLR 7 Seater
Pearl White
19" Gemini wheels
If just July 2022 and no dates listed, then its probably a placeholder. But, if I had to guess, your first EDD will be July 15-Aug 13. And that is a total guess based on the recent 6 month timeline. That said, it may be a few months later due to the 7 seater.

Reactions: jleeusn
Hey guys, where can I see the specific EDD details? Mine just shows July 2022 and the overview section only shows a checkmark on "order".

OD: 1/13/2022
MYLR 7 Seater
Pearl White
19" Gemini wheels
You'll need to complete your order profile by telling them your payment type (cash, loan, lease) and giving them a scanned copy of your drivers license. Most people suggest to put "cash" even if you are financing until you get a VIN assigned as that will prevent multiple credit checks and may speed up things in general. Once you've completed the tasks you will have a check mark by "Prepare for Delivery" under overview and after a few days you will get a EDD like the rest of us. Delaying finishing your profile will likely delay getting a VIN.

Last edited:
You'll need to complete your order profile by telling them your payment type (cash, loan, lease) and giving them a scanned copy of your drivers license. Most people suggest to put "cash" even if you are financing until you get a VIN assigned as that will prevent multiple credit checks and may speed up things in general. Once you've completed the tasks you will have a check mark by "Prepare for Delivery" under overview and after a few days you will get a EDD like the rest of us. Delaying finishing your profile will likely delay getting a VIN.
Thanks! I now got that check mark flagged. Now let's see what EDD I get. I'll keep you'll posted.

If I listed loan (self-arranged) will that slow me down at all through the order process? Or is that like listing cash?

OD: 1/25
MYLR 7 Seater
Deep Blue Metallic
Gemini Wheels
Black Interior
Tow Hitch

Shows July 2022
I think the major problem is if your loan offer has a 30 or 60 day expiration then they will have to run another hard pull on your credit and that can be avoided by just listing cash until you get a VIN, then tell them you are financing. The delivery of these cars can be somewhat unpredictable and you don't want to have to go through 2-3 credit pulls in the process. I don't think listing loan itself slows down your order but listing cash is certainly not going to hurt.

Reactions: jleeusn and BGOwner
OD 1/24
MYP
Deep Blue Metallic
White Interior
Tow Hitch

June 13 - July 11

Pretty disappointing that I ordered and the site said estimated delivery March then the app updates to June-July. I expected a delay from what the order page said but didn’t expect the order page to be a blatant lie.

Anyway new to the group excited for the car.

OD 1/24
MYP
Deep Blue Metallic
White Interior
Tow Hitch

June 13 - July 11

Pretty disappointing that I ordered and the site said estimated delivery March then the app updates to June-July. I expected a delay from what the order page said but didn’t expect the order page to be a blatant lie.

Anyway new to the group excited for the car.
For a P? Wow, I would expect this to come in sooner and a LR to get that kind of date, or a month later.

Reactions: jleeusn
For a P? Wow, I would expect this to come in sooner and a LR to get that kind of date, or a month later.
C95F3830-2B39-46E4-9196-3FA1F208286F.jpeg